vijay_shriram_sk Vijay Shriram

"Without your Master plan! It can't and my real name is Mike Charlie." "Oh!! Whatever! WE ARE PC!!" What will be their plan! Who are they? What do they need? What they did do? Where are they! Are they robbers? Are they COPs? Let's see what happens.


Thriller/Mystère Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#mystery #partnerchor #chor #partner #vijayshriram #cop #cops #thriller #crime #copsare??? #WLM #weightlossmethod #lasthope #last #hope
5
1.6mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

COPs are ????

Happening in Jelshedpur, it was about midnight 1 O'clock. At the jewelry shop, the alarm was beeping over the shop. The whole village got up. The owner of the shop has called the crime place. Police arrived, Village people gathered, Theif escaped.


"Oh! No!! My pieces of jewelry! My cash! It's about seventy-five grams of gold, My Life!!" The owner of the shop wept.


"Don't worry, Jalabin! We will sure find the Chor!" A cop promised. "Haha, First find your beret!" A voice from the public.

"Who the hell are you, Moron!!" The cop raged.


"Don't worry, Jalabin! within this week, I will catch the moron!" The COP promised Jalabin.

"It's all up to you! You have to find my cash as well as the gram of gold, Zan!" Jalabin ruckuses.


After some time, Zan Rick, The best COP of Jalshedpur, went to the police station and called out his partner, Victro Raz.

"Raz!! Come on! Fast! We want to find the chor!"

"Whatt..? What's the case here!?"


"At midnight, someone has robbed the JALABIN JEWELRY! "


"See the CCTV cameras and ask the public!" Raz said with levity.

"Look! I have looked at all! No evidence! No proof! Our names have staunched among the public. Be serious!"


"Every time happens the same!"


"But this time, it is serious! Look this out!"





"What the shit!! How dare he was!" Raz was angry at seeing the newspaper!


14 Avril 2022 07:44 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
Lire le chapitre suivant Weight Loss Method (WLM)

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 6 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!