josey_m Josey McCall

A 12 year old lesbian named Clara already has enough in her life with her religious parents and hiding her girlfriend when a boy who Clara has rejected multiple times rapes her and gets her pregnant! How will she tell her parents?! Will her girlfriend still stay with her?! Read to find out.


LGBT+ Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#lbgtq+ #lesbian #bi #pregnant #love #baby #rape #sex
1
1.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Back When I was still a Virgin

Back when i was still a virgin, life wasn't too bad. My parents are very religous so I couldn't tell them I was a lesbian, so as far as they knew Darla was my best friend. I would usally just tell my parents I was going to study with Darla, but reality I was going on dates with Darla. She was my first kiss too. There was one thing I never liked, a boy named Tyler would always ask me out and say "Come on! You can come to my football games, it'll be great!" which each time I replied with "Sorry I'm taken." Keep in mind I am no popular girl and he's one of "the boys". I have dirty blond hair I always keep it in a messy ponytail, green eyes, and baggy clothes. But I always had a bad feeling about him, somthing told me to stay away. Darla felt it too. "He gives me the creeps." Darla always said to me. Darla is a very out going soul. Unlike me, an introvert, Darla is a straight out extrovert! She has brown hair with a purple streak. she protests the VERY sexist dresscode at our school, and threatens anyone who messes with me. "I feel it too, but he's harmless- don't worry." I said unsurely. Darla walked me to my house that afternoon and said "Don't worry bae, if he does anything to you he'll say hello to his grave!" Darla said. I chuckled. "What- you think i can't handle a dumbass like him?!" Darla said chuckling.

When I entered my house, my parents where fighting. "Why don't you guys get a divorce?" I yelled. "Because it's against the Bible dumbass!" My Dad yelled. Sussenly he threw a plate at my mom! Now she was bleeding. "Im going to study with Darla" I said. "Good! I won't have to see your ugly ass face!" my dad yelled. He was obivously drunk at the time. I quickly ran to Darla who was a block down the street. "Darla! Wait!" I yelled. I wasn't much of an athlete either. I caught up to Darla. "Dad throwing glasses again?" Darla asked. "No, he's throwing plates this time." I said. "Damn someone needs to call the cops on him." Darla said. "We would but dad's the only thing keeping a roof over our head, and he refuses to let my mom get a job." I said. "Oh my god" Darla replied. "I know" I said. "I do have a surprise for you." Darla told me. "What is it?" I asked with joy. "Ok close your eyes, and open your hands." Darla told me. "Ok." I said excited. I did as she said and i felt somthing soft in my hands. I opened my eyes to see a teddy bear with a neaklace that had our intinals.

The teddy bear was white, holding a stuffed rainbow heart. The teddy bear was small but cute. It was about the size of a iphone one. The neaklace was acually two neaklaces that had our intinals. It looked like a broken heart, my half had the inital C and Darla's half had a D on it. Darla was already wearing her half, she was so cute. "May I?" she asked. "I would love nothing more." I said. The next day at school Tyler said to me "I'm sorry for how I've been acting how bout you meet me at the lockers during lunch, I just wanna be friends again." I had agreed being my stupid self who wanted things to go back to the way they used to be. I really wanted my friend back. He left. "Are you sure about this?" Darla asked. "No but he used to me a very close friend of mine, I miss having him as my friend.Please let's just put the weird feelings about him and all that in the past." I answeared. "I don't know." Darla said. "Please Darla?" I begged. "Fine, I'll put all that shit in the past." Darla mumbled.

26 Janvier 2022 03:41 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~