1
1.1mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Introduction

Introduction Of The Knowledge And Wisdom!!!!

Opening Prayer

1. In the name of Allah, the :l J Gracious, the Merciful.

2. All praise belongs to Allah, Lord of all the worlds, 3. The Gracious, the Merciful, 4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. Thee alone do we worship and Thee alone do we implore for help.

6. Guide us in the right path-7. The path of those on whom Thou ,:, hast bestowed Thy blessings, those 1 who have not incurred Thy [.

displeasure, and those who have not gone astray.

———————————————

The Introduction

The great understanding of master Noble Drew Ali Bey message and love for mankind. may he give us Understanding to the Ancient teaching and principles of the Lost 18 years of the Messiah , Jesus Christ life.

May the Canaanites of the earlier days to today and the future Day to come. for we are sons and daughters of Ishmael the son of Abraham and we think almighty God our Father Allah for his Worthy son Jesus Christ the son of Mary. Amen!!!!

By The Seer Isaiah M Morris AKA Saih Mikah Muris


———————————————

0 Allah have mercy on me with (the blessings) of the Great Qur'an. Make it for me a Model, Light, Guidance and Mercy. 0 my Allah remind me whatever I have forgotten of it and teach me what I do not know of it. Grant me its recitation in the watches of the night and in the hours of day. 0 Lord of the worlds make it an Authority for me for my benefit. Amin

21 Janvier 2022 02:33 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant The poem of prophet Muhammad Ibn Abdullah

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 12 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!