K
Kavin Parimel


The sequel everyone needed. Disaster struck for Lewis Hamilton in the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, where he ultimately lost what would have been an 8th world championship for him to Max Verstappen. But with a major regulation setback, a completely different car, and a new and talented teammate, the championship may not be the only thing he needs to sort out for his second shot in 2022. NOTE: This story is an altered version of the 2022 Formula 1 Season. Some parts of the plot might not correlate to the real-life events that happened, and the real Lewis Hamilton (or anyone else in this book for that matter) most likely hadn't been through all of this. This book was mostly made for entertainment purposes, such as the movie Rush, which was a film based on the 1976 Formula One season.


Action Tout public.
5
753 VUES
En cours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Prologue: 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

It’s the penultimate lap of the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton leads Max Verstappen in the final race of the 2021 Formula 1 World Championship. Lewis knows that if he didn’t win the race, the championship was over. The last lap started, and he got away from Max. He defended perfectly from the first few corners. But on turn 5, he slipped up, and Max got past. Everyone got frustrated. But that wasn’t the only opportunity that Lewis got. His engineer, Peter “Bono” Bonnington, told him over his radio, “Try getting past at turn 7.” Lewis said back, “Copy.” He tried again, and it failed. He kept trying at turn 9. Max was defending for all his life. And then, at the last corner, they crossed the line at the exact same time. “What happened,” Lewis asked. “Who won?” Bono said to him, “It’ll show up on the stat board.” Lewis looked at the stat board. The stat board said: “2021 FIA Formula 1 World Champion: Max E. Verstappen.” Lewis was shocked. The whole Mercedes garage put their hands on their heads. Lewis could not believe what had happened. Bono said to him, “I’m just absolutely speechless, mate.” But it was only what happened in the next 12 months after that that shocked everyone.

WARRIOR 2: Lewis Hamilton’s Resurgence in the 2022 Season

1 Mars 2023 00:01 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
4
Lire le chapitre suivant Chapter 1: The Pin Dropped

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
❤️ 🔥 ❤️ 🔥
🤍🤍🤍
July 31, 2023, 16:12
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 4 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!