0
1.2mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Introduction

The (UCBOJC) United Congregational Baptist Of Jesus Christ (Church Of Reality) Non - Denominational, Congregationalist { Restoration Baptist}

When Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.” In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness” ( Hebrews 9:19-22 )

For the life of a creature is in the blood.

I say these words in the name of the father and of the Sun and of the Holy Ghost for the 3 in and spirit 3 in person.

Restoration Baptist,Non - Denominational, Congregationalist,The (UCBOJC) United Congregational Baptist Of Jesus Christ (Church Of Reality)

18 Novembre 2021 02:01 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Ten Commandments

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!