M
Mikhail DuRall


With the past few years; however, I am certainly practicing temperance but I am confident the play will happen at some time.


Non-fiction Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Histoire courte
0
1.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Fall - Month 1

Here we are at the very beginning of a change of seasons, and it seems as though Mother Nature herself is as stubborn as the next common being of this wretched physical existence. Changing leaves? Nope. Dying grass? No. Lower temperatures? Negative. At least the all-embracing darkness of night grows longer and will continue to do so for the entirety of my existence.

As far as I know anyways.

Worst of all, though, the audacity of society has led people to dangle the carrots of change just out of reach, ensuring that our hopes are built up to simply be destroyed even worse than before. At least with Mother Nature, she doesn’t crush our hopes and dreams after presenting them.

She will simply not do so until it is time.

The play Antigone by Julie Rada that I am the lighting director in is, as of right now, still moving forward and it seems as though that at least will come into fruition. With the past few years; however, I am certainly practicing temperance but I am confident the play will happen at some time. Julie is at least committed that far, but there is a possibility that it may be delayed. That is definitely better than everything closing up and being cancelled out of the blue.

I am finished with Final Fantasy XIII-2, even getting the alternate endings. I will hopefully be able to get all the fragments, but am not going to kill myself to do so when I can be playing more games with the time I have. Had quite a few adventures in Skyrim, joined The Companions and was a werewolf for a time, hunting vampires with a vampire companion. That was interesting, but now I took her home and became a full-fledged vampire and have set how to learn the ways of magic at the college in Winterhold. I never really got into magic in Skyrim, but figured I would give it a try.

I finally finished reading Death of a Darklord by Laurell K. Hamilton and wish there was more of the story, but still enjoyed it. I am taking a break from Laurell this month, but we will see what happens as time continues to flow on.

25 Septembre 2021 01:32 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~