Histoire courte
0
1.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

MY HEART

My heart was in my hand, as I held it out to you, burning as a brand. Bloody, raw, the very essence of my soul, each and every flaw. Inside of my chest it felt like a brick, weighing me down, slow, and thick. Pumping my blood through my veins as though it were mud. When I cut myself open, reached in and pulled it out for you to see, I half expected you to run from me. Yet, run you did not, you saw my demons, and embraced those that I fought. As my heart was brought near, it began to beat faster, and not from fear. It quickened because of love. Not the kind you find below or above. But the kind that flows within, hiding under flesh, bone, and skin. We were burned by it, seared by this love that had appeared. Blossoming as a flower, beautiful and bright, it bloomed as we rejoiced in our own twilight. Then we were struck down in the dark, though our love had already left its mark. A blackness so deep, it was all we could do not to weep. We called for each other, as a babe calls for its mother. Crying aloud when we could not see, only able to feel the bond tying you and me. As the black night covers our land, all I desire is to feel your hand. So now I want you to know my Starlight, how much you made my world bright. This love that is in us, I won't allow to turn to dust. I take back my heart for now, but for you it will always beat, that I can vow. In my hand I will hold it once more, for the woman, the lady, I love and Adore.

14 Août 2021 21:24 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~