scaip Scaip

A short collection of drabbles featuring ships Disney's Twisted Wonderland game with the subject of romance, Pairings: Malleona, Selver, Treyde, Floyddle, Idiazul, Viljack, Villeona, Mallim, Kalleona and Malleyuu. Warning: some themes may be a little suggestive. (This story is already complete and it was originally upload on my ffn account).


Fanfiction Jeux Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#SebekxSilver #Twst-Silver #Sebek-Zigvolt #romance #lime #twisted-wonderland #malleus-draconia #Leona-Kingscholar #Idia-Shroud #Trey-Clover #Jade-Leech #Floyd-Leech #Riddle-Rosehearts #Kalim-al-Asim #Vil-Schoenheit #Jack-Howl #Twst-Yuu #MalleusxLeona #VilxLeona #JadexTrey #Azul-Ashengrotto #AzulxIdia #FloydxRiddle #KalimxLeona #MalleusxKalim #MalleusxYuu #VilxJack #bl
3
5.4mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Bare (Malleona)

Twilight was the hour of lavender and dark blue. A time that provided peace of mind for some.

Inside a small cavern, two lovers laid together. A mess of printed and embroidered fabrics gave them cover from the floor.

What was intimacy?

Familiar smells, sweat, hushed breaths and warmth.

And trust.

Leona relaxed against Malleus' chest, the purr of his body made the latter wish to close his eyes too and indulge himself in caressing his lover's tiny ears. The fur felt soft against his touch and Leona shuddered, all vulnerable and exposed.

And without any traces of anxiety.

8 Mai 2021 16:01 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
2
Lire le chapitre suivant Moon and Thunder (Seber)

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 14 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!