M
Mikhail DuRall


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I will take this next week to embrace that fact.


Histoire courte Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#max #E-A-Max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Histoire courte
0
1.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

SPRING

Spring – Week 5

I awoke this morning to particles perfectly catching the sunlight from my small window, looking out on a sleeping field that has been given a few more weeks of slumber because of beautiful spring snows. A great end to a lazy week, and hopefully the beginning to a wonderful week of opportunity. My weeks of slumber, too, ready to burst awake with energy and motivation of times to come.

Overall, I am quite content to embrace my solitude, but I have come to a point where I am ready to start learning new skills and bettering myself as a whole. Plenty of options for this are right around the corner, at least I firmly believe they are, but only time will tell.

The future is not written in stone.

I am currently reading The da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, a very intriguing story so far and I look forward to finishing it this week. However, I cannot even imagine the constant fear and anxiety of daily lives in a world like his in the story…Constantly having to worry about shadow plays and warring factions like church and science, two of the most essential building blocks of society that should work in harmony. It is mind blowing how much stress that would cause.

I have also gained a better appreciation for sports by stumbling on those of the Olympic variety. Nothing accentuates the beauty of form and body like figure skating and skiing, and I look forward to watching the visual record of the 2020 Olympics in a bit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I will take this next week to embrace that fact.

25 Avril 2021 03:17 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~