mischa143kelvin Taehyung Kim

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... That's the sound of the ticking of the clock. Tik! Tak! Tik! Tak! Tik! Tak! That's the sound of the ticking bomb. 1... 2... 3... Run as fast as you can, as far as you can run before it explode. Tik! Tak! Kaboom!!! From the Series "Race Against Time"


Criminalité Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#SliceofLife #Angst #Mystery #Romance #Friendship #Family #inkspiredstory #Crime
9
2.8mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Prologue: The Beginning

This day is like any ordinary day.

The children having breakfast and getting ready for school.


The younger ones are just finishing their breakfast and running for the school bus while their older brothers are just packing their school bag and going to their own car.


While the oldest is just taking his time to finish up his last remaining projects while eating breakfast.


The parents are just getting ready for their work that day while preparing for the things that needed of their baby for the day before they live and getting to work.


When they were all settled down and ready for the day.

They bid their kisses and goodbyes to each other.


Now the house is void of any noise except for the random sounds making of the maids doing their job while the baby is still sleeping.


But that day is not just an ordinary day for that family.


Little did they know that it will change their entire life forever.



3 Avril 2021 15:43 4 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
7
Lire le chapitre suivant Chapter 1: The Case File

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!

Histoires en lien