ravi-goswami1577527512 Ravi Ranjan Goswami

The condition of the city was very critical. A political party protested against the city's poor law and order


Histoire courte Tout public.

#police #protest
Histoire courte
1
2.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

A Short Story

The condition of the city was very critical. A political party protested against the city's poor law and order and protesters blocked the road. They set vehicles on fire. The law- and - order situation became worse.

The police resorted to lathi-charge. So, the second day there was a protest against the police excesses.

Sub Inspector Karan was summoned by Deputy Sir. Karan went and saluted him. The deputy seated Karan. Then he smiled and said, "You have to be suspended in connection with yesterday’s lathi charge."

Karan said, "Sir, but I had followed the order. The lathi-charge became necessary to control the situation." Deputy,Sir said, "We know. You don't need to feel demoralized. Consider it a week off and give your family some quality time." Saying this, he gave him a copy of the order. "Good luck," he said.

A slight smile came on Karan's face as well. He stood and saluted. And came out of the room.

Karan's suspension pleased his wife Rekha and 7-year-old son Gagan. It would have been difficult to get leave. They went to the mall, saw a movie, and ate food in the hotel. Did some household work.

While going to resume his duty after the suspension period, Rekha laughed and said, "My younger brother is getting married after four months".

Will you get leave or suspension?

Karan said with a laugh, "I will apply for leave today itself."

15 Mars 2021 16:05 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Ruchir Bajpai Ruchir Bajpai
Truth of society.
March 15, 2021, 17:53
~