A
Adri


Mean girl story, with lots of drama, and a splice of romance, with betrayal and rejection all in one package.


Drame Tout public.

#First #inkspiredstory #story
4
4.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The Girls

Darbie never really liked school. To her it was a waste of happiness. Not because of the actual school work-that she didn't mind- but because of the people. The girls at her school were - what would you call them? Bossy, rude, arrogant, and in her opinion, ignorant. The most popular girl at school was Brittany. Well-her and her little side kicks Tiffiany and Kelly. They were your typical run of the mill popular girls. Fake lashes, long nails, long hair; bleached of course, and pretty blue eyes. Brittany was super skinney, blue eyes, bleached hair that in a high pony touched her butt. She does the prettiest makeup every day. Tiffany has red hair and also thick and long, still with really pretty blue eyes and pretty makeup. And Kelly has brown hair and hazel eyes. She is also super skinney and in Darbie's opinion had the prettiest makeup. Or at least did.



16 Février 2021 00:07 5 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant The Run-in and convo

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
RP Reighndeer Poop
Very good, needs a few new words but over all pretty good word use
February 07, 2021, 22:25
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 3 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!