A
Akshita Nittala


Emma is a girl who ran away. In this story find out why she ran away and how she manages to stay alive.


Aventure Tout public.
15
10.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

How and Why to run away

I'm Emma. Nice to meet you. I envy you if you are sitting at your home reading my story. My life story. I'm not your average girl. Ever since I was young, I knew there was something wrong with me. I was rebellious. I tried distancing myself from people. The only thing that kept me sane was my sister. I love her. I had to leave her when I went away. See, I left her and my family behind. They loved me a lot and I feel guilty for leaving them but I had to. I couldn't live with them. Something was... different about me and I needed to know what it was. When I was younger, I always had these dreams. A beautiful girl with silky silver hair. She was holding up a bow and shooting at something. I couldn't see what she was shooting at but every day, she was slowly losing. After a month, she lost. The dreams stopped. That was when I ran away. I packed my bag and jumped out of my window. Literally jumped out. Thank the gods, I managed to land on my feet. I must have woken someone up but I bet they just went to sleep. I continued from there and somehow made my way to California on a plane. By the way, it's not that easy to create a fake identity. I almost got caught.

5 Janvier 2021 20:27 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
5
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~