ravi-goswami1577527512 Ravi Ranjan Goswami

One day, a good wisher of my father brought a Babaji home. Babaji circled the entire house and said to Papa, " There are ghosts in the house. They are playing mischief. We have to remove them. "


Thriller/Mystère Tout public.

#ghost #slap
Histoire courte
1
12.2mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The slap of ghost

Then I must have been around 8 or 9 years old.

In those days, there was some problem in the family. Somebody would have been ill. My father had suffered a loss.

One day, a good wisher of my father brought a Babaji home. Babaji circled the entire house and said to Papa, " There are ghosts in the house. They are playing mischief. We have to remove them. "

Papa asked, " What to do?"

Babaji said, “ Give five hundred rupees now. I will come and perform pooja after two days in the evening of Amavasya.

Papa gave five hundred rupees to Babaji.

In those days, we used to sleep on the terrace in summer.

As usual, we slept on the terrace. Late-night the drizzle started. I was sleepy and felt too lazy to get up. I covered my self with a bed-sheet

Suddenly someone pulled my bed sheet from my face and slapped hard on my right cheek. I got up with surprise and stroked my cheek. I looked around to see if there was anybody around. I was alone on the terrace. The drizzle had intensified. The rest of the people had gone to sleep in the room with their beds. I ran down to the room and slept hiding behind my brother Montu.

Even after waking up in the morning, I could hear the sound of the slap in the ear, and the cheek also felt slightly swollen.

Babaji came and worshiped on Amavasya. I remained full time around him.

There was also a possibility that my two years older brother Montu had escaped by slapping me. During the daytime, we also fought while playing Ludo. But the chances of ghosts were also equal because I was more interested in the task of driving them away.

28 Septembre 2020 11:05 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~