keefe_rd Keefe R.D

Royals have secret, as much as anyone else’s. 17-year-old Cathy Charlotte thought that her mom still keeping a secret about their family. Until one day, odd things are starting to happen—the white hair girl who has been haunted her dreams is coming to reality as their so-called distant relative—Sylvia Elle who acts all strange and mysterious. Meanwhile, everyone in the small town of Bisbee are welcoming a new detective who just arrived and becomes co-worker to Cathy’s dad. A sudden circumstance has caused her mom to coma after unknown demons are failed to kidnap her. At that hard time, Sylvia Elle finally reveals herself as a guardian angel who is currently assigned to help her discovering the whole things that her mom has been keeping. Further, she found out that Chantel is the evil witch with demons works under her command. They want to hunt Cathy for their welfare sake to empower the hidden world of Caecus by experimenting her royal blood. That magical realm is concealed behind an abandoned castle in Austria—where her mom’s family secrecy is also buried in there. Eventually, Cathy is the key to open the door and to save the world.


Fantaisie Fantaisie historique Tout public. © © 2016 Keefe R.D

#FantasyMaker #310 #inkspiredstory #witch #angelanddemon #reincarnation #portal #magicalrealism #highschool
14
13.3mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Prologue

Under the dark sky, only the moon shone over the strange ravine. All that she saw was a girl who called out her name. If only she could tell who that white-haired girl was. She had a pale white skin covered with brown collared shirt. Her emerald-green eyes were remarkably bright within the darkness, staring intensely from afar.

Dreaming had never been so painful when it felt like sadness. She wanted to cry from all the things that had been terrifying her in the past three months. The haunting dreams felt like the projection of the past. She felt every moment when she saw that beautiful girl, but just—something wasn’t human about her.

If this was real, she might scream and ran away from the dream, because the girl kept on echoing one name; Kathleen.



23 Août 2020 10:57 6 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
Lire le chapitre suivant Chapter 1. Senior Year

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 22 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!