u3071 Margarita Lapina

"I had a dream that when I come into the world, I will have a guardian angel. No matter what his name is. I will call him Mom. Mom, I'm here inside! We are already together! I’m very comfortable and nice here, you gently hug me from all sides. Mommy! What a wonderful mood I have today ... You, too? While I can’t talk to you, but don’t worry, I can already help you a little to rebuild your body. I am growing very fast. And I feel very well all the shades of your emotions. And I sleep a lot. And then I eat. And then I sleep again. You know, I even dreamed of space. And once I dreamed that I was swimming in the ocean. And once again I was on the top of a mountain, and saw cherry blossoms below. I also want to tell you a compliment: you are so cool pulsing! And the clear boom-boom-boom of your good heart is my favorite!" Best regards, Lapina Margarita ))


No-ficción Todo público.

#live #love #ideas #Hapiness #BestFuture
1
5.7mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 15 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Kind souls and faithful hearts


I know everything before everyone else. That's about the fact that I will soon become a father, I learned before a pregnancy test. Already burned with curiosity ... Now I will tell. In a distant, distant Galaxy ... ugh you, not so. In some kingdom, some state ... Ugh, again not like that ... When I was a little boy, my rich dad often said ... Oops, again not that ..

In general, I’ll start in order ... We walked holding hands, and our fingers warmed each other ... And at that very moment I realized that family life is the only party worth winning.

I didn’t want to go to any club; recently, my sweetheart has hardly tolerated noise and smoke, which didn’t interfere with the rest of the “swirling” ones. We needed to find a place where we could sit and relax. Here, it seems, the necessary sign "Solar Sails". We looked at each other: “Why not?”

I was wearing a snow-white shirt, a bright orange tie tied with a graceful knot, malachite cufflinks, a dark-blue jacket with a blue tint, from which one could see a bold vest of orange peels and chic cream-colored trousers. And also - shoes in the color of a tie, soft, like the skin of a cheetah, and comfortable, as if I had worn them a couple of months before putting on for the first time. I looked amazing.

My lady put on a dress with a bold neckline. A blue-tinged Marengo fabric, dark pumps, a charming golden necklace hugs her neck, and earrings mysteriously gleam in her sexy ears ... She smelled flerd orange and looked better than a payday at a caramel factory. We looked around for a corner where we could sit quietly without attracting much attention. I whispered a few words to the waiter, and after the magical manipulations and passes of our magician on the table, a kind of culinary overture “Pronto Mia” from the gourmet opera formed. Having poured wine into glasses, he wished us a pleasant appetite and withdrew with a grace worthy of crowned persons.

My Amazon, meanwhile, was enjoying Parma ham, a classic combination of homemade ham and melon. A bouquet of lettuce leaves spicy complementing the celery root, in dressing with balsamic sauce and with a variety of mustard, only irritated my appetite.

(Continues Vitana)
Have you ever tried Noah's Ark ?!

A delicious combination of avocado pulp, juicy chicken breast, Atlantic squid and Far Eastern crab. Served in a “boat” of exotic fruit seasoned with mustard oil. Be sure to try, the very tenderness and care for a few minutes will become guests of your tongue and palate.

Then came chocolate tomatoes stuffed with soft cheese, pine nuts and white pepper. Served with Pronto Koru sauce.

(Continues young daddy)

I gladly drank a glass of wine from the fun and daring little place of Bonet, the drink was of an amazing color and tastes just as bright. My beloved refused to drink wine, having cutely wrinkled her nose, and we proceeded to the duck for Beaujolais.

French duck breast fried on charcoal to the level of readiness “medium”

The waiter served it with raspberry sauce and vegetables - juicy pepper, red tomato, ripe eggplant. “The vegetables are slightly fried on the grill, and the same fiore dell amor” - it turned out that the words of the waiter are pierced with golden threads of warm orange-soft shades.

A couple of cups of hot chocolate completed our wonderful gastronomic journey into the world of taste. I did not know what happiness was until I got married. As one of the great ones said, never marry a woman with whom you can live. Marry the Goddess who cannot live without. Mine is just as if Demeter, Juno, Aurora and Nike had woven the finest canvas from the threads of the divine vision of the world and with the inspired waves of their brushes blossomed this ephemeral canvas-soul of my Goddess. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out ..

(Continues Vitana)
When my beloved opened his palm, I saw a stylish box ... My surprise knew no bounds. Warming me with breathing and a gentle kiss, the inside of my palm, he put this little thing there and gently, but persistently turned me towards the ladies room. “What is this?” I asked in surprise. “A ticket for 300 days of happiness, dear!” Answered my miracle worker. In the baby-inscription box there was an inkjet pregnancy test, and after a quarter of an hour I flew out of the ladies' room with a beating heart and shining eyes to be in the arms of my observant spouse. Excitement, confusion, happiness, a little fear, and endless love for the Universe, which gave me the most expensive-new life, filled my whole nature !!

(Continued by a medical specialist)

Becoming very attentive to her feelings, the future mother can notice the following signals, signs of a pregnancy:

Breast Enlargement

- Lack of menstruation or slightly colored, spotting

- Sensitivity or noticeable tenderness of the chest

Fatigue

-Super sensitivity to odors

- Strange sensations in the lower abdomen

-Early toxicosis

-Changes in taste preferences


- mood swings, drowsiness, tearfulness

-Frequent urination

-Increased basal temperature and body temperature

In the first weeks, pregnancy is not striking, and this is good because you can tune in to pleasant changes in your life, enjoy the awareness of future motherhood, and support your spouse, because many men perceive their future fatherhood differently and get used to changing their status gradually .

Accepting pregnancy as reality is the most important task for future parents.

Because it is the greatest happiness and miracle and a very big responsibility

What is going on inside your body?

The fruit is still tiny 2-3 mm in size and looks like a small kernel. A rudimentary heart is already beating and blood is circulating. There is a tail and the likeness of gills, but they will soon disappear. Intracardiac septa are formed, the venous and arterial part of the heart develops. Soon yolk hematopoiesis will be replaced by hepatic, and then placental. The pancreas and thyroid gland develop. Tissue develops, from which the spine will develop, the beginnings of the respiratory and digestive organs are formed.

If something bothers you, do not keep it to yourself, discuss it with your friends or with an obstetrician-gynecologist.

How are the factors of everyday life and pregnancy related?

You are interested in whether it is possible to play sports, make trips by car or other means of transport, have sex, visit baths and pools. Communication with the same pregnant women or more experienced married couples with children will greatly help the future mother. Similar physical and emotional experiences help us better understand and support each other.

(Continues baby embryos)

I had a dream that when I come into the world, I will have a guardian angel. No matter what his name is. I will call him Mom.

Mom, I'm here inside! We are already together! I’m very comfortable and nice here, you gently hug me from all sides. Mommy! What a wonderful mood I have today ... You, too? While I can’t talk to you, but don’t worry, I can already help you a little to rebuild your body. I am growing very fast. And I feel very well all the shades of your emotions. And I sleep a lot. And then I eat. And then I sleep again. You know, I even dreamed of space. And once I dreamed that I was swimming in the ocean. And once again I was on the top of a mountain, and saw cherry blossoms below. I also want to tell you a compliment: you are so cool pulsing! And the clear boom-boom-boom of your good heart is my favorite!

(Dad continues)

Such a momentous event could not have done without foamy honey!

We sat sipping this magic drink.
Just sat and smiled at each other.
It was enough for me to look into her eyes to become Adam again, to inhale the ocean air again, to see the thickets of the primeval forest, to feel the sunshine on my skin, feeling part of the vast, green and blue, living world around!
God my dear! How beautiful you are!
Autor: Lapina Margarita, 01 jun 2010 year


Я обо всем узнаю раньше всех. Вот и о том, что скоро стану отцом, я узнал раньше теста на беременность. Уже сгораешь от любопытства… Сейчас расскажу. В далекой-далекой Галактике… тьфу ты, не так. В некотором царстве, некотором государстве… Тьфу, опять не так… Когда я был маленьким мальчиком, мой богатый папа часто говорил… Упс, опять не то..

В общем, начну по порядку… Мы шли, держась за руки, и наши пальцы согревали друг друга… И в этот самый миг ко мне пришло понимание, что семейная жизнь - единственная партия, которую стоит выигрывать.

Ни в какой клуб идти не хотелось, в последнее время моя милая с трудом переносила шум и дым, которые ничуть не мешали остальным «клубящимся» и мне. Нам нужно было найти место, где можно было посидеть и расслабиться. Вот, кажется, нужная вывеска «Солнечные Паруса». Мы переглянулись: «Почему бы и нет?»

На мне была белоснежная сорочка, ярко-оранжевый галстук, завязанный изящным узлом, малахитовые запонки, темно-сизый пиджак с синим отливом, из-под которого виднелся жилет дерзкого цвета апельсиновых корок и шикарные брюки кремового цвета. А еще - ботинки в цвет галстука, мягкие, словно шкура гепарда, и удобные, как будто я разнашивал их пару месяцев перед тем как надеть впервые. Я выглядел потрясающе.

Моя леди облачилась в платье со смелым декольте. Ткань цвета маренго, с синим отливом, темные туфли-лодочки, обворожительное золотое колье обнимает шею, а серьги таинственно поблескивают в ее сексуальных ушках… Она слабо пахла флер-д’оранжем и выглядела лучше, чем день зарплаты на карамельной фабрике. Мы огляделись в поисках уголка, где можно было посидеть спокойно, не привлекая особого внимания. Я шепнул пару слов официанту, и после волшебных манипуляций и пассов нашего кудесника на столике образовалось некое подобие кулинарной увертюры «Пронто Mia» из оперы для гурманов. Разлив вино по бокалам, он пожелал нам приятного аппетита и удалился с грацией, достойной коронованных особ.

Моя амазонка тем временем лакомилась ветчинкой «Парма»-классическим сочетанием домашнего окорока с дыней. Букет салатных листьев, пикантно дополняющих корень сельдерея, в заправке соуса бальзамик и с разнообразием горчиц лишь раздразнил мой аппетит.

(Продолжает Витана)
Вы пробовали когда-нибудь Ноев Ковчег?!

Вкуснейшее сочетание мякоти авокадо, сочной куриной грудки, атлантического кальмара и дальневосточного краба. Подается в «лодочке» из экзотического плода, заправленного горчичным маслом. Непременно отведайте, сама нежность и забота на несколько минут станут гостьями вашего языка и нёба.

Затем последовали шоколадные помидорчики, фаршированные мягким сыром, кедровым орехом и белым перцем. Подаются с соусом «Пронто Кору».

(Продолжает молодой папочка)

Я с удовольствием выпил бокал вина из веселого и дерзкого местечка Боне, напиток был удивительного цвета, и на вкус такой же яркий. Моя ненаглядная отказалась пить вино, мило сморщив свой носик, и мы приступили к утке для «Божоле».

Французская утиная грудка, прожаренная на углях до степени готовности «медиум»

Официант подал нам её с малиновым соусом и овощами -сочный перец, алый помидор, спелый баклажан. «Овощи слегка обжарены на гриль, и такие же fiore dell amor» -казалось, что слова официанта пронизаны золотистыми нитями теплых оранжево-мягких оттенков.

Пара чашек горячего шоколада завершили наше чудесное гастрономическое путешествие в мир вкуса. Я не знал, что такое счастье, пока не женился. Как сказал кто-то из великих, никогда не женись на женщине, с которой можно жить. Женись на Богине -той, без которой жить нельзя. Моя –именно такая, будто Деметра, Юнона, Аврора и Нике сплели тончайший холст из нитей божественного видения мира и вдохновенными взмахами своих кистей расцветили это эфемерное полотно-душу моей Богини. Я опустил руку в карман и достал..

(Продолжает Витана)
Когда мой любимый раскрыл ладонь, я увидела стильную коробочку… Удивлению моему не было предела. Согрев дыханием и нежным поцелуем внутреннюю сторону моей ладони, он вложил туда эту вещицу и мягко, но настойчиво развернул меня в сторону дамской комнаты. «Что это?» - удивленно спросила я. «Билет в 300 дней счастья, милая!»- ответил мой чудесник. В коробочке с надписью бэбиtest оказался струйный тест на беременность, и спустя четверть часа я с бьющимся сердцем и сияющими глазами вылетела из дамской комнаты, чтобы оказаться в объятьях своего наблюдательного супруга. Волнение, смятение, счастье, немножко опасения, и бесконечная любовь к Вселенной подарившей мне самое дорогое -новую жизнь заполнили все мое естество!!

(Продолжает мед. специалист)

Становясь очень внимательной к своим ощущениям, будущая мамочка может заметить следующие сигналы-признаки наступившей беременности:

-Увеличение груди

-Отсутствие менструации либо слабоокрашенные, мажущие выделения

-Чувствительность или заметная болезненность груди

-Утомляемость

-Суперчувствительность к запахам

-Странные ощущения внизу живота

-Ранний токсикоз

-Изменения вкусовых предпочтений

-Перепады настроения, сонливость, плаксивость

-Частые позывы к мочеиспусканию

-Повышенная базальная температура и температура тела

В первые недели беременность не бросается в глаза, и это хорошо тем, что можно настроиться на приятные перемены в своей жизни, насладиться осознанием грядущего материнства, и поддержать супруга, ведь свое будущее отцовство многие мужчины воспринимают по-разному и привыкают к смене своего статуса постепенно.

Принять беременность как реальность вот самая важная задача будущих родителей.

Потому что это самое большое счастье и чудо и очень большая ответственность

Что же происходит внутри твоего организма?

Плод еще крошечный размером 2–3 мм и похож на маленькое зернышко. Уже бьется рудиментарное сердце и начинает циркулировать кровь. Есть хвостик и подобие жабр, но скоро они исчезнут. Формируются внутрисердечные перегородки, развивается венозный и артериальный отдел сердца. Скоро желточное кроветворение сменится печеночным, а затем плацентарным. Развиваются поджелудочная и щитовидная железы. Развивается ткань, из которых разовьется позвоночник, формируются зачатки органов дыхания и пищеварения.

Если тебя что-то беспокоит, не держи это в себе, обсуди с подругами или с акушером-гинекологом.

Как связаны факторы повседневной жизни и беременность?

Тебя интересует, можно ли заниматься спортом, совершать поездки на машине или другом виде транспорта, заниматься сексом, посещать бани и бассейны. Будущей мамочке очень поможет общение с такими же беременными женщинами или более опытными семейными парами с детьми. Похожие физические и эмоциональные переживания помогают нам лучше понимать и поддерживать друг друга.

(Продолжает ребеночек-эмбрионочек)

Мне приснился сон, что, когда я появлюсь на свет, у меня будет ангел-хранитель. Неважно, как его зовут. Я буду называть его Мама.

Мама, я здесь, внутри! Мы уже вдвоем! Мне тут очень комфортно и славно, ты нежно обнимаешь меня со всех сторон. Мамуля! Какое чудесное у меня сегодня настроение… У тебя тоже? Пока я не могу с тобой разговаривать, но ты не волнуйся, я уже могу тебе немного помогать перестраивать твой организм. Я очень быстро расту. И очень хорошо чувствую все оттенки твоих эмоций. И много-много сплю. А потом кушаю. А потом опять сплю. Знаешь, мне даже снился космос. А один раз снилось, что я плаваю в океане. А еще раз я оказался на вершине какой-то горы, и видел цветущие вишневые деревья внизу. Еще хочу сказать тебе комплимент: ты так классно пульсируешь! А четкий бумк-бумк-бумк твоего доброго сердца-самый мой любимый!

(Продолжает папенька)

Такое знаменательное событие не обошлось без пенного медового сбитня!!

Мы сидели, потягивая этот волшебный напиток.
Просто сидели и улыбались друг другу.
Мне достаточно было заглянуть ей в глаза, чтобы вновь стать Адамом, снова вдохнуть океанский воздух, увидеть заросли первобытного леса, ощутить солнечное тепло на своей коже, чувствуя себя частью огромного, зеленого и синего, живого мира вокруг!
Боже, моя милая! Как ты прекрасна!

28 de Septiembre de 2019 a las 05:46 2 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
4
Continuará… Nuevo capítulo Cada 15 días.

Conoce al autor

Margarita Lapina Futurologist, partner, children's writer, photographer, geek, screenwriter, my hobby is to write aphorisms.Charismatic leaders are endlessly hardworking and talented. It is valuable Friends, join the course "Writing for Young Readers: Opening a Treasure Chest" I love my READERS, SUBSCRIBERS and FRIENDS! SubScribe on Me please! https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Children%27s_Authors/Margaret_Lapina You are the diamonds of my heart and the wind in my wings ))

Comenta algo

Publica!
Marizelia Guedes Marizelia Guedes
hello, tem tradução desta historia em português?
October 21, 2019, 14:11
Margarita Lapina Margarita Lapina
TYVM )) Have a IdeasFull Year, dear readers!!
September 28, 2019, 07:27
~