V
Vince Strauss


I like to meet guys from all over the world and get laid, and there is no better place for that than the hustling and bustling metropolitan city of Berlin, Germany.


LGBT+ Sólo para mayores de 18.

#gay #gay-love #gay-sex #lgbt #Gay-romance #berlin #grindr
1
5.9mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los miércoles
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

18

There isn't much you need to know about me. In most aspects I am just a typical guy. You know what they say about us: not too many emotions, half-autistic, driven by hormones. I am also an excellent stereotype of the species called "gay men". I like to spend my time in bed, preferably not asleep. I go to the gym and put on day and night creams. My longest relationship lasted for a week, counting the first date and the breakup meeting.

Even though I am already 29 years old, I try not to think about the future. I focus on today, on the everyday, on the wonderful experiences the present in this big city with its 3 million habitants brings. I don't really have plans when I wake up in the morning. I need to take the dog for a walk, that's true, but other than that, everything is open. I tend to get horny real fast, though. I must say I am not too bad at flirting either. That combination makes me very busy with boys.

My dog is called Achtzehn. He is large and beige. I gave him that name because it means 18 in German. Achtzehn is my best friend. I took him from a shelter when he was just a baby. Don't know who his parents are, don't know why he was left alone in the streets.


We live in a tiny studio apartment. The rent in Berlin has been growing dramatically over the last years. The number of guys poor Achtzehn had to watch me fuck is enormous, but I guess he got used to it by now. It's not that I am not forced to watch him sniff other dogs' butts.

So I'm curious. How do YOU look? Want to meet for coffee or something?

1 de Mayo de 2019 a las 13:38 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Continuará… Nuevo capítulo Todos los miércoles.

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~