ninatower Yanina Balanzzino

Esta es una carta que le escribí a mi mejor amigo, alguien muy especial. Espero haber plasmado lo importante que es para mí.


Inspiracional Todo público.

#amistad #amigo #carta #sentimientos #agradecimiento #friend #friendship #feelings #letter #love
Cuento corto
1
4.8mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

A letter to my friend

Here I am, waiting again, at the hairdresser, hoping I get something I like…and it seems that these moments, (when there's nothing else to do but wait) are exactly what my mind needs in order to free the words that are so difficult for me to say out loud. I'm in a room full of people (mostly old women) chatting about things I don't give a fuck about, but they are  just an echo in the background (thank god!) because my thoughts are so much louder...and all I can think of is in how extremely lucky and grateful I am to have you in my life. How proud I am to know someone like you. 

As you already know, I'm not the biggest fan of people, (let’s be honest...human beings in general, period) but to me you are an exception to the rule. That's really fucking priceless. To know someone for whom the word "special" doesn't even cover it. Someone who I consider comes from another planet (which is a HUGE compliment). It may sound crazy but I really don't know any other way to express it. This being said, hopefully you can understand how important you are to me. So although we've talked about it, I want to emphasize that I have your back, whenever you need me, I'm there to hold your hand. To fight with you (I'm a fucking lion).To enjoy the silence. To laugh. To cry. To talk.

Honestly I feel very protective of you, I don't know why, but I do. So I apologize if sometimes I get jealous (ok…really jealous…) I promise I will work on that…

Thank you for playing with my demons, they appreciate that.

Thank you for listening without judging.

Thank you for making me feel so confortable and giving me the freedom to be myself. To show you my true face. Who I really am.

Thank you for sharing some of you darkness with me.

Thank you for pushing me forward when I needed it the most.

Thank you for accepting me in your life. You make a difference in mine; I'll keep working to make a difference in yours too.

For that and for so much more, you have my respect and my gratitude.

I love you my friend


12 de Enero de 2019 a las 20:46 3 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Fin

Conoce al autor

Yanina Balanzzino Encontré en la escritura la manera de dejar en libertad a los ángeles y demonios que habitan en mi cabeza. De vez en cuando los dejo salir a jugar juntos.

Comenta algo

Publica!
Romina Balanzzino Romina Balanzzino
Your soul is PURE MAGIC and will continue to be, eternally. We miss you Yani. Universe will cross our paths again. I am sure. Te ama tu hermana por siempre. Romi
July 29, 2021, 19:38
~

Historias relacionadas