sten-during Sten Düring

Every great hero needs a wingman. A loyal friend, someone to have your back and a voice of reason. Matsumoto Yukio is one such loyal friend, and so is Takeida Kyoko. They stay in the shadows of a hero and heroine each. They watch the great game of love unfold in front of their eyes and help their best friends to overcome every obstacle. Until Yukio and Kyoko fall in love with each other. Hero and heroine to each other, and old loyalties are pushed to the breaking point.


Ficción adolescente No para niños menores de 13. © All rights reserved

#japan #sweden #tokyo #romance #school #highschool #drama #slice-of-life #high-school #romcom #love #oln #light-novel #teen #high school #sci-fi #oeln
5
22.2mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Midsummer's eve, 2040, dusk

Kyoko waited for Kuri-chan to return. With everyone gathered together memories tagged along as well, most but not all of them pleasant.

A few unpleasant enough to provoke lies, like when she lied about not knowing what had happened to Noriko during her last year in middle school. That had been a lie out of consideration, but there were other lies as well.

Midsummer's eve 2040 ran from sunny evening to blue dusk, and as the sun set on their party so did her memories. Her first year in high school had been when she came alive for real, but living hadn't been painless. But for the support of Yukio she wasn't sure she could have held on to what was important to her.

And Kuri-chan of course. Without Kuri-chan her life would have been a very different one. One where she survived rather than lived, just like her parents.

So Kyoko sat down and waited for the woman who had been her closest friend for so many years. There had been betrayals, but in the end none of them felt betrayed.

In the beginning there had only been the strangest of friendships.

26 de Agosto de 2015 a las 16:19 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Leer el siguiente capítulo Prologue, 2015

Comenta algo

Publica!
Russ Acedera Russ Acedera
Great start! I'd like to see how this is going to turn out. You know what, you can join NovelS tar's writing competition.
April 25, 2021, 13:17
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 39 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión