J
Jerdine Cole


She unnoticeable, she’s nothing to know one, she has dreams and love fiction but things get rough than that.


Romance Chick-lit No para niños menores de 13.

#love #teen #drama #action #popular
0
5.7mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 10 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Beginning

This story is about a girl, a curious one, she has many thoughts dreams about love and success, but when it approaches she fails and she gets stuck, day dreaming to reality is it the same, she falls in love with a boy... a boy who doesn’t notice her or even know her, Jane is her name, and this is her story.

Written by, Jerdine cole


📷

It was a day of season, where trees go naked and the animals will sleep, I myself have to get ready for school, Iam a junior in high school and it is it easy like seriously there’s always groups of kids with own style and people don’t know how to communicate here or probably it’s me, iam very antisocial or whatever, it’s because I am that normal kid that stays in school and goes home watch Netflix with her cat, things like me just can’t really relate to outsiders at school, my mom and dad are divorced and my sister is in collage, I live with my dad and things are easier with him, non like my mother that left me just because “ShE waSeNt ReAdY tO bE a PaRenT”, yea it’s odd, my parents had me at 19 and had my sister at 17, yea I know messed up right.

Walking in the hallways to my locker is just so daily basis for me, like an everyday thing. While putting my notebooks in my locker I glance at Noah the finest boy in school or in my brain, he’s just so cute and handsome and ugh a girl like me will never get a chance, and so this girl doesn’t want to, Noah is a A+ student in school his dad is the mayor and his mom is like no job rich, he lives like in a mansion girls literally fall for this guy, and me.... iam just a pole you walk by and forget.

+

17 de Septiembre de 2018 a las 17:51 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo people

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión