fire07 Fire

A mysterious song tormenting the nights of curious inhabitants in an abandoned town A lonely traveler hungry for adventure will seek to conquer again their fears for the satisfaction of arriving at the source of so much fear and mystery. The mystery will be revealed as well as a sad past ...


Cuento Todo público. © Me

#child-tale-birds-moon-night
Cuento corto
0
6.9mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Forgotten Town

This story begins in a forgotten town, by those who built it and lived once in it.

Only ruins of a small village remained, mingling with the green of the trees and plants, covering every stone house and building that still stood in spite of time and the green blanket of nature that took over them.

Among all of them, an old church with its tall tower that stood at the top carrying a bell stood out, still keeping visible, keeping the memories of its echo of days gone by that will never come back.

Under the tower still on the roofs of the old church, lived a group of sparrows, with total freedom and at ease, they had a lot of space and place, however, their happiness was not complete, they always lived fearful and sleepless, the reason all this was due to a mysterious event that always happened during some nights when the full moon shone with more intensity something scared them.

During the night, they told, in the big tower strange noises were heard and a strange song that terrified them, and it was not because it sounded like a lament or a scream, but because they did not know from whom or from whom that song came. But they did not venture to stalk, because with the dark night and fear, it paralyzed them and their cowardice would not let them do more.

And so they got used to live, and although not every night were like that, when that song did not accompany the night, they could sleep peacefully.

12 de Abril de 2018 a las 21:57 3 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Leer el siguiente capítulo Lonely Traveler

Comenta algo

Publica!
ana hoy ana hoy
Very well written!
August 24, 2019, 16:39
Margarita Lapina Margarita Lapina
Very #Powerfull ))
December 05, 2018, 09:26

  • Fire Fire
    thank you! December 05, 2018, 14:00
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 6 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión