frenzyeenfrenzyee Frenzyee Caroline

Changes are the only one that never changes. Science and Spirituality both aim the same and proceed the same way. Let us explore both of them in the limelight of the understanding of the universe. The Existence of Everything simply means every a thing in this book titled 'The Existence Of Everything Volume 1'.


Ciencia ficción Ópera espacial Todo público. © Kalaiselvi Kumaresan Inkspired

#themereexistencesaysitall #theexistenceofeverything #changesaretheonlyonethatneverchanges #themythofexistence #conceptoftimeandexistence #lifeisaboutlivingnotjusthappennings #humanityfromscratch # #thedimensionsofaim
4
7.7mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Introduction

Blend science and spirituality to realize the ultimate aim of existence of each and everything that exists in the universe.


One has to fulfill the duty given to each one of us, all through the entire lifetime in the society, that too in specific, without relinquishing an individual's goal in life and with the understanding of practicality, all of which leading to the self realization and spiritual enlightenment. After all the struggles one has to pass through, it is the quality of well spent time in the hallmark of a well prepared mind that decides the true essence of humanity.


26 de Mayo de 2023 a las 16:44 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Leer el siguiente capítulo Scope

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 14 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Universe
Universe

The existence of each and everything in the universe in the limelight of Science, Spirituality, practicality and communication. i.e. where everything coincides perfectly. Leer más sobre Universe.