2
267 VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

HASHTAG, 1

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱

1double taps


THE THUMPING BELONGS TO THE RAIN AGAINST HER INDIGO UMBRELLA IS NONSTOP AS SHE FASTLY STEPS TOWARD HER APARTMENT. HER CONVERSES STUMBLE THROUGH THE OCCASIONAL PUDDLES AS PH-1 SINGS TO HER THROUGH THE EARPIECES.


Finally, she reaches her painted door and jumps for the golden doorknob to give it a twist. But she remembers to give her umbrella a strong shake before entering her apartment.


The deep sigh Y/N releases drifts through her empty household.


Sliding the sneakers off, she throws them to the side walking further in.


Y/N tosses her belongings onto her mattress, before turning to creak open her closet doors. Quite a simple pick of clothing, considering this is to finally be able to lay her sore body down. She trudges to her bathroom looking at her boring reflection.


The tired expression glued to her face is unmoving as she sighs loudly. "God I want to quit," she mutters taking herself back to the shift she had, which is much longer than usual.


Stepping toward her shower, she turns the handle letting the water rush through. Dipping her hand through the water, she decides that the temperature is as good as it is going to get. A ping resonates through the busy air. It belongs to the fifth text from her darling younger sister, Chae-young. Ah yes, the married busybody, coming to ask her older sister for relationship help once again. Earlier, it was to question her if she can come to hang out knowing Y/N is working per usual.


You see ever since Chae-young got married to her best friend's ex, she found herself with a loss of friends. But not to paint her in a bad color, the said friend gave her blessing. But later decided to change her mind and steal Chae-young's friends. So now all she has to bother is her sweet husband, older sister, and the two friends that stuck by her.


Y/N kisses her teeth loudly at the annoying buzz, another text how lovely. Don't miss understand her though, she adores her little social butterfly. It's just with these back-to-back shifts, she is a little too stressed to be social. With a little giggle, Y/N gives in and answers Chae-young's continuous texts before stepping into the warm water.


_

THE PITTER-PATTER AGAINST Y/N'S WOODEN FLOORS, IS TO BE HEARD THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENT AS THE STEAM RISES FROM THE POT. SHE RUBS THE TOWEL AGAINST HER WET HEAD WATCHING HER RAMEN BOIL. HER FOOT TAPS IMPATIENTLY AS SHE BOBS HER HEAD TO A STUCK TUNE.


Y/N sticks her metal fork through the noodles and stirs them around before heading to grab a bowl. She dips her dinner into the clean bowl before going to grab seasonings and the necessary sauces.


Setting the bowl down with a clunk, Y/N begins to slurp her tasty noodles while texting Chae-young. The younger somehow convinces her sister to make shopping plans along with her husband.


Just what she needs, an afternoon third-wheeling.


Rolling her eyes, Y/N stands to put her bowl away and retreats back to the plushy heaven she dubbed her bed. Tucking herself in, Y/N makes the lamp light bleak as she sets her phone down for her much-needed rest.


Not.


The bright light illuminates her face as her exhausted eyes bury holes into her glowy screen. The endless scrolling has gone on for countless nights, this one is no exception. The social media app is so compelling that she can't stop, post after post and like after like.


It has already reached about four in the morning. Past her usual time of staying up with the dark, starry skies. Rubbing her eyes, she sighs as she scrolls through her explore page double-tapping everything that grabs her fading attention.


Memes, cute girls, and K-pop posts are on repeat until she stumbles upon a boy.


Y/N blinks twice as she swipes through the post, he is quite cute. He seems to be out in a dimly lit restaurant with his friends. That goofy, straight-lipped smile and the dark tattoo on his neck is partially covered by his black hoodie. Tapping her finger twice on the screen she debates whether exploring his page is a good idea.


Fuck it.


She taps on his profile picture letting her phone load and lead her to her destination.


Time flies by as she becomes more infatuated with this mystery man of hers. She had lost count of how many double taps she gave him. She even wrote a comment, a simple two hearts is all she put.


Then her mind begins to wonder what happens when he possibly wakes up to all these notifications. Will she think she is a stalker? Will he block her?


Finally realizing what she has just done, she lays her phone down and rolls around in her deep blue duvet cursing at herself. She decides it is time to let her baggy eyes close and rest from the lit screen.


Setting her addictive substance on the nightstand beside her she wraps herself in more fluffy comfort and begins to let sleep take control.

27 de Abril de 2023 a las 20:40 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Leer el siguiente capítulo HASHTAG, 2

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 5 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión