H
Henry sochima


Desmond’s past came knocking on the day of his wedding. Can he be able to handle it? Let's find out


Romance Todo público.

#ebonystory #love #wedding #hearbreak #marriage
0
7.9mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los viernes
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Marriage Breaker

"If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in holy matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace"

These were the exact words of Rev. Father Alfred in St. Anthony's Catholic Church where Ebony and Desmond’s supposed wedding was to be held.

There was a moment of silence is the hall. If a needle were to fall to the ground, one could literally hear it sounds.

Everyone was looking their sides, backs, and even up probably expecting someone to raise up his or her hand. "I wonder what someone would be doing in the ceiling, so why should one look up there if not that they are just enemy of progress." Ebony probably said within herself with the look on her face.

Just that moment Desmond stared deeply into her eyes and gently said "Ebony, I have told you everything will be alright. Just be calm"

After Desmond's last statement, the next thing they heard was an uproar. People were murmuring among themselves and staring at a particular direction.

As Ebony looked to that direction, there was a lady raising up her hands. She was tall, fair, and beautiful. She was holding a young boy of about three also. And as she walked through the aisle to the podium where we were, all eyes were on her. And she became the center of attraction for that moment. No longer Ebony or Desmond.

"Young lady, what’s the just cause you have that should stop Ebony from wedding Desmond?" Rev. Father Alfred asked her.

At this point, Ebony was already breathing so heavily that her heart almost stopped. The young lady had not spoken anything yet, but tears had already flooded Ebony’s eyes, removing parts of the Mary Kay that took her over three hours to make earlier on.

"My name is Lilian, this my child and Desmond is the father of this child. He promised to marry me when we had this child but has ever since refused to". The Young lady said.

As expected, the whole congregation exclaimed with a mixture of different remarks. "Ah", "Ye", "Mogbe" etc. "All men are the same, they never change at all" One of the well-wisherssaid aloud.

In shock, gradually Ebony was going down and Desmond quickly held her up. "Baby, you know this is not true. She is a scam. I will explain everything to you. I can't cheat on you. She is lying. She just wants to stop our amalgamation."

The other lady Lilian started crying also and then shouted "No, Desmond is the one lying, we have been dating for 4 years now. He is the cheat and scam. Not I" At this, the little boy joined in crying due to the whole uproar.

Meanwhile, the words of Desmond and Lilian only went through Ebony’s ear and came through the other. She could not comprehend what both were saying. She didn’t know who to believe. And thus her only wish that moment was that the ground be opened,and she be swallowed up in it. But if wishes were to be horses, even beggars would ride.

9 de Febrero de 2018 a las 16:28 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Mrs. Wealth

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 4 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión