chattybunny122 Cheese Its

Meeting your cousin's Vine and Youtube famous friends and room mates is actually quite easy. But then Lily Fawn ends up getting feelings for one of her cousins room mates. Elton Castee, Lily's cousin, finds out about her feelings and tries to abolish them. Lily's story goes beyond normal. Through heartbreak, love, and loss. Ever since she met The Boys, her life has been a nightmare and a rollercoaster.


Fanfiction Todo público.

#Colby #Brock #TFIL #WALK #AWAY #LOVE #HEARTBREAK
5
12.2mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Meeting

Grinning, I step into our local diner, with my best friend.

"Did he ever answer you last night?" I ask her. Carly, my best friend, can't go to sleep without being on the phone with her boyfriend Will.

"No," She sighs. "He never did. I did end up going to sleep around 4 in the morning."

I smile at her, "Good, good. Now, then, let us go and get our aprons on, so that we can go feed some people." Carly nods.

I grab my apron from the hook in Charlie's office, he is my boss, grab my pad, and go to the nearest table that just got seated.

I smile at them, "Welcome to Charlie's Diner. My name is Lily, and I will be your waitress. What can I get y'all to drink?"

They start naming off what they want to drink, "Okay, so the drinks are: 2 orders of Dr. Pepper, 1 order of Mountain Dew, and another order of Diet Coke. I will go get those drinks along with some menus."

They nod before talking to each other.

On my way back from getting their drinks, I almost drop them because someone bumps into me.

It's one of them from the table, "Oh, I am sorry about that." He says.

"I'm Brennen." He continues with a smile.

"Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Brennen goes around me and we go the way we were in the first place.

"Alright. Here you are." I set their drinks down and their menus, "Let me know when you are ready to order."

I continue as Brennen sits back down.

"Thanks."

They all chorus together.

Before walking away, "Hey, do you by any chance, know anyone named Elton?" the one with blonde hair asks me. I nod, " Yeah. My cousin."

"Castee?"

I nod again. "Yeah. You know him?"

Brennen grins at his friends, "It's Uncle Elton!"

"Uncle?" I question.

They nod with big smiles on their faces. "I am not going to ask why. But anyways, I have to get your orders."

They all order. "Alright. They will be out in a few minutes"

* * * * * *

Today was such a long day. The boys I met told me their names. They were Colby Brock; Sam Golbach; Corey Scherer; and Brennen Taylor. Turns out they are friends with Elton. Elton wants me to come over today, since I got back into town. He got a new house. I text him and tell him that I am on my way after I get dressed.

Once I get there, I head to the door, since he already gave me the code.

"Elton." I call out, my voice echos.

"In here," He calls from the kitchen. I follow the sound of his voice.

"Lily" Elton says with a smile, "I've missed you so much. How have you been? How is Uncle Will and Aunt Carrie?"

I grin, "They have been great. They miss you. A lot. I've been well. Daniel broke up with me last month."

He raises a brow, "He did? Why? You two were, like, couple goals." I nod, "I know. But I caught him cheating on me with Deborah."

"Mean Girl Deborah?"

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p' at the end. "Well dang. That's terrible."

"Meh," I shrug shoulders, "We were drifting apart anyways. But I guess I'm here now so. Oh well."

He nods, "Anyways, Have you met my roommates yet?" I shake my head.

"Well. As far as I know, they are all here. I'm going to go get them."

Elton goes off to get his friends and I just stand in his kitchen.

A few moments later, The loud crew walk into the kitchen behind my cousin. "Colby?" I ask, my brows furrowing in confusion.

"Hey! It's Flower!" Colby says with a smile.

"Oh my god! Flower!" Corey almost-shouts.

I laugh and shake my head. "Why didn't you tell me that you guys were roommates?" Sam shrugs. "Didn't think about it."

"So you guys know each other?" Elton asks.

"Not really. We met while I was working. I was their waitress."

"Not mine. I'm Aaron Doh." Aaron says with a smile.

"My name is Lily." I smile back. "Now what?" I ask Elton. He tilts his head slightly before he replies, "Hide and Seek?"

"Yes." We all say.

All I can say, is that this is the beginning of a beautiful adventure.

+

16 de Enero de 2018 a las 19:46 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
4
Leer el siguiente capítulo Hide and Seek

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión