M
Mikhail DuRall


This can both be negative or positive, depending on the person, but never the less, it will be something different and revolutionary, which is the only way things can be improved, I believe, and all change requires sacrifice.


No-ficción Sólo para mayores de 18.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Cuento corto
0
1.5mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Fall Year 2

Fall Year 2 – Week 9

With the changing of seasons and nature, it almost inherently encourages a change in perspective, becomes unavoidable to look at things differently. This can both be negative or positive, depending on the person, but never the less, it will be something different and revolutionary, which is the only way things can be improved, I believe, and all change requires sacrifice.

And those willing to make them.

In regards to passing my time lately, I have fully been embracing the spookier season, still working through Doctor Sleep by Stephen King and was able to catch Thirteen Ghosts, and for a little lighter fare, the movie A Series of Unfortunate Events which has its own unique charm and Jim Carrey did a great job. The final episodes of Lupin the Third: Part Six were a nice finish to the season, while Housing Complex C is finally getting kicked into high gear with the third episode, so I hope you all will continue to join me on this journey!

27 de Noviembre de 2022 a las 22:00 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Fin

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~