charnay-mole1668109340 Charnay Mole

A little baby plant who just wants to be loved bye everyone but is hated.


Cuento Todo público.

# #love
Cuento corto
1
2.0mil VISITAS
En progreso
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Love

There was a little tiny seed in the ground. One day it grew,everyone that walked past the growing seed each day just thought oh someone must have planted a seed, they all thought it would one day grow into a big magnificent blooming flower.


Suddenly the magical seed grow as tall as the weeping willow tree. Anyone that walked past the plant just said eww why is that flower so big it is ugly, horrible.


Everyone just wanted the flower that looked like the weeping willow tree to be cut down. So the people that hated the flower started to try and cut it down, the flower looked down at everyone trying to cut her / him , down.

They slowly looked up and got a frightened then fell to the floor as if they had all been blowen over in a dark and stormy day.


So the weeping willow flower tree started to talk to them and said I just want to be loved. Why do you all hate me so much it isn't my fault I look like the devil with two heads. I just want you all to love me and most of all I just want to be cared about.


11 de Noviembre de 2022 a las 16:09 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Continuará…

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

Historias relacionadas