ruth-black Ruth Black

Z'iddha and B'inezar are a mixed race alien couple living on Jorash. While on a flight home from a bereavement trip after her parents' sudden deaths, they find themselves stranded on an alien planet after an attack on the freighter they're traveling on.


Ciencia ficción Todo público.

#scifi #interspeciesmarriage #aliens
5
2.1mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Meet Z'iddha And B'inezar

Jorash

Alpha Quadrant

Interstellar Federation Territory

March 3207

**************************************************************** Z'iddha Pirscukh, a 30 year old D'olmach woman, lived in a small two-bedroom apartment on Jorash in a nice neighborhood.

The D'olmakhs were an ancient race of people from a distant arm of the Milky Way.

The planet D'olmakh was the seat of the government, and the last planet in that part of the galaxy. Canis Major Dwarf was the nearest galaxy from there.

The D'olmakhs had been spacefaring for over 5000 years, but rarely if ever traveled into Terra's neighborhood. That had all changed around 20 years earlier.

Five years after traveling deep into Interstellar Federation's territory for the first time, the D'olmakh Collective and Interstellar Federation had become allies.

The D'olmakh Collective was neutral politically. While allies with several intergalactic governments, they never got involved in any conflicts.

The D'olmakh Collective was one of only a very small handful of other governments who were completely neutral.

They and their alien counterparts were quite literally an intergalactic Switzerland, only hundreds and, in one case, thousands of light years in size!

The D'olmakhs had gotten involved in a conflict only once; 1500 years earlier, when they'd been invaded and attacked by the Cardistanians.

It wasn't pretty. It was brutal. The Cardistanians never expected the peaceful D'olmakhs to fight like they did.

It took awhile, but they ultimately beat the Cardistanians back to their own territory. The D'olmakhs were never invaded or attacked again...by anyone!

The Cardistanians respected them from then on! Everyone did.

Z'iddha had moved to Jorash 10 years after the Collective and Interstellar Federation became allies.

She'd been assigned as the administrative assistant to the new D'olmakh cultural attaché to Jorash.

She was fluent in her own language as well as Pangeran, Uugnan, Borkhan, Katchik, and Dehmo.

In her line of work, she felt it was always good to at least be on a conversational level when conversing with other alien species.

****************************************************************

Two years after a very bad breakup back on her home planet, Z'iddha had started dating a man named B'inezar. She hadn't dated anyone since being dumped; not even going on blind dates.

B'inezar was from Sygma Proper 2. He was a Cardhess who had been adopted by a human family as a young child after the deaths of his parents. Cardhess were distant relatives of Cardistanians.

He was a good, kind man, and treated Z'iddha very well. He was a surveyor for the Federation. They had grown close, becoming lovers one month after meeting. They'd now been dating for 8 months. They didn't live together but had recently begun considering it.

He was a bear of a man, tall (6'5"), with a deep resonant voice, short dark brown hair, extremely muscular, with six-pack abs, and a chestful of dark brown hair. His physique could take your breath away.

Like all Cardhess, B'inezar had flesh-toned skin and scale-like ridges that served as eyebrows.

The ridges went all around his eyes down to the top of her cheekbones. He also had similar ridges that went up his forehead from each eye straight up his forehead to his hairline. His eyes were purple, similar to that of a dark cherry.

He had a small purple ridge that was in the shape of a spoon on his forehead with a small ridge on each side of it, as well as a small purple spoon-shaped ridge just below his lips and a small ridge between his nose and upper lip.

Despite having hair on his head and chest, like all Cardhess he had no hair on his arms, legs, or anywhere else.

She was petite, quite buxom, with ridges on her nose from the bridge most of the way down that lay flat against her nose, and ridges on her temples as well.

She also had very odd ears. Each ear was pointed and had 4 sections that lay flat against the side of her head, appearing as if she had four ears for each ear.

Z'iddha wore a gold ear cuff, chain and earring in her right ear.

She had diamond-shaped markings, 3 rows across, framing her face that went down her neck and the outside of her arms, all the way to the tip of the outside of her smallest fingers.

Z'iddha's markings also went down the outside of her legs and feet to the tip of the outside of her smallest toes.

She had black eyes, long reddish blonde hair that she usually styled in a ponytail or curled and hanging loose over her shoulders.

Her markings went down the sides of her torso as well. Her fingernails and toenails were painted bright purple.

From the moment they'd met at a local coffeehouse, he'd been clearly smitten...and smitten HARD! The feeling had most definitely been mutual. They had also been basically inseparable.

One night, around 10pm, she stopped by for a quick visit. She'd messaged him on his mini asking if he was still awake, telling him she needed to talk to him.

She arrived ten minutes later. He was shirtless, clad only in sleep pants, and reading in his Gathering Room. Cardhess music played on his small-screen.

Z'iddha tried not to ogle him, but she was failing quite miserably; spectacularly even!

”Z'iddha? Are you alright?“, he asked.

“I'm sorry to pop in like this, B'inezar, especially without getting dressed first, but I needed to talk to someone. I can't stay long.”

“What's going on?”, he asked, motioning her to sit next to him on his couch.

She was wearing satin pajamas, her hair was down and unbraided, and she'd been crying.

“My brother live streamed me abit ago. My parents were killed yesterday in a pod crash while on vacation.

”My brother said they won't wait to hold a funeral service until I get there. He's executor of their estate.

“He said I can take whatever I want of theirs, and told me he'll have my inheritance money transferred to my account tomorrow.

“I'm leaving the day after tomorrow to go to D'olmakh. I'll be back in about 3 weeks. I just wanted to let you know.”, she said.

“Wow! I'm so sorry to hear that.", he replied.

”Do you want me to come with you or would it be better if I stay here and take care of your plants?“, he asked.

”I'm not sure which is better. As you know, my relationship with my family isn't very good. They're not happy that I supposedly ruined things and caused my ex to dump me.

“I told them the truth but they don't believe me.”

“They need to stop that sharkht. He beat you because he's an ass, not because of anything you did! You're not at fault for the breakup. He is.”, B'inezar replied.

“I've tried reasoning with them but they won't listen. I'd love for you to come with but I don't want you to get in trouble at work.”, she said.

“It's not a problem. I've got vacation time coming. I'll message my boss now and tell him I've got a family emergency, I need to take a few weeks off, and that he can put my vacation time towards it if necessary.”, B'inezar replied, smiling tenderly at her.

He then leaned towards her and gave her a tender, lingering kiss.

They looked at each other for a few seconds. He cupped his hand under her left ear and kissed her passionately. They kissed for two minutes straight before losing control of themselves in spontaneous passion-filled intimacy neither had expected to happen that night.

Two days later they left for D'olmakh, and arrived a week later.



24 de Agosto de 2022 a las 09:36 2 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
5
Continuará… Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días.

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Nice story, makes me want to read more.
November 23, 2023, 16:20
Dylan Freeland Dylan Freeland
I am writing a sci-fi novel similar to Dune and Star Wars.
May 04, 2023, 22:55
~