aliceinwonderlandstories Alice In Wonderland

she was the bombshell blonde. the nightmare of a dream. the playboy's fantasy. but she was absolutely one hundred percent unlovable. even though she found it easy to fall in love. call her the wonderful miss ruptured marilyn monroe.


Romance Lúcido No para niños menores de 13.

#weird # #elvis #vampires #fanfics
0
1.8mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

deleted scenes of the cutting man's drawer

the earth felt frozen. the sky appeared cracked— like an egg.


the sun was ruptured; broken, hurt... depressed of his own suicidal thoughts.


“what the sun took his life away? wouldn't he be taking all of ours with him?”


the indigo eyed creature didn't know the answers, but he knew the sun's pain. he was also very jealous of his life giver— why couldn't he have the ability to burst into flames? why couldn't he be the one who might someday be responsible for slaughtering the whole world with his vacance?


but no, the only thing his vacance could bring was absolute joy and the purest peace.

18 de Agosto de 2022 a las 17:45 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo every baby needs a da da daddy

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 7 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Historias relacionadas