0
1.7mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los lunes
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chapter One

It was two in the morning, and Raemier sat waiting in her chair, her arms crossed and an angry expression painted on her face, this was the eighth time in four weeks. The door opens before being slammed, Samir wobbles as he takes off his shoes, "where were you ?" was the first thing that came out of the woman's mouth.


Samir looks up and hiccups, "I was with Eden, Finn, and Isa " came the reply, he proceeded to wobble his way to their bedroom, and Raemier huffs before following behind, Samir takes off his jacket and lays on their bed.


"Sammy " no answer "Sam" silence "SAMIR! "Samir jumps up and holds his head a rush of pain hits his head like he was hit with a bat "look at yourself, look at what your doing to yourself" Raemier said in concern, she didn't like the person she was seeing in front of her, he had become a alcoholic who stayed out until the next morning, the man she fell in love with was long gone.


"Look at me? Ha! , pretty princess I've become what YOU made me, do you not like it? Am I not manly enough for you ?" he shot back; they say drunk minds speak sober thoughts.


"Me!? I didn't make you this way! So don't you dare blame this on me !"she yelled.


"OH? But Who cheated? Who said they might not be in love with me? You fucking ruined me! I could have anyone I want, but I'm wasting energy on a woman that don't even know if she's in love with me, you're A selfish bi-"


before the word could leave his lips a smack was the only sound heard, he touched his cheek and looks at Raemier who had tears in her eyes. "Don't you dare say that word towards me"


Samir picks up his jacket and walks towards the door before turning to look at Raemier "you know I had the opportunity to cheat on youtonight? But I didn't because I love you."


"You should have cheated" Raemier wipes her tears away "I cant do this anymore I set you free, Sammy."


Samir was shocked and confused; he was still too intoxicated" what are you saying?"


"I'm saying-" she didn't want to say it but she knew she needed to"we need to break up."


Samir was speechless; he was hurt but he didn't want to show it "fine," and with that, he stormed out their shared apartment, slamming the door behind him.


ONE WEEK LATER


Finn's home was a wreck; it smelled of liquor and cigarettes, he looked at his impoverished home in disgust, leftovers surrounded the living room while the sleeping, drooling mouth man laid on the couch in week-old clothes and stinky hair, he didn't like this sight.


"hey! , get up, you grease monkey " Finn kicks the man until he woke up.


"Mmm, what's up ?" Samir asked, sitting up on the couch, yawning and rubbing his eyes, pizza stains on his shirt, and morning breath that could kill any flying creature.


Finn steps back and plugs his nose with his fingers "Dude! You need a shower! And a huge breath mint."


Samir blew in his hand and sniffed it, his eyes widen in disgust, he needed a shower real bad And to brush his teeth, but he didn't want to have to go back there, "bro,, can you do me a favor ?" Finn looks at his friend; he looked so broken and sad.


Samir and Raemier hadn't had a good relationship since ten months ago, he caught her cheating; for weeks he stayed over his friends house crying his eyes out.


one day Raemier came begging for him back, his friends told him not to give the woman a second chance; yet, he did, he loved her too much to let her go, but he's been insecure ever since.


Raemier cheated on him with a successful business man. The latter could pass as a model; what did he have he thought.


Then it came the day Raemier confessed she might not love him the way she use too, it broke a part of him but he tried to hide it and pretend it was ok, that she was eventually going to love him again.


after that day, the only person that said 'I love you' was Samir; the truth crawled into his mind and soul , then came the late nights out and getting completely drunk just to be numb and feel empty for a while, how could he start a new life without her? she was his everything.


Raemier sat on their bed, she didn't mean to say those words but she felt like she had to say them, she was so frustrated, yes she had cheated but it was a massive mistake that her heart regrets every day, she liked her dork prince charming, she couldn't understand how things could have gotten so messed up.


TWO YEARS AGO


Raemier didn't like this idea; no, she hated this idea, this was not a good idea, and her friends were evil people for even bringing such a scheme up "come on Rae" amber said trying to encourage her friend to do it.


"Stop being a big baby! " Jazmyn said, getting annoyed with her best friend, she didn't see the big deal in it.


"Come on do it," Jada who was Jazmyn's younger sister, also tried to encourage Raemier.


Raemier takes in two deep breaths and stands from the table, she slowly starts walking to the other side of the food court to a group of nice-looking guys and one girl who threw gender roles out the door, they all looked handsome, their style was relaxed but confident.


Raemier had sweat forming on her forehead; she stood in front of Samir and his friends' table; no one paid her any attention. The group of friends were busy in an in-depth conversation about some new shoes coming out.


she clears her throat catching their attention, the minute they all looked at her, her body tensed up, no one should look as sexy as they all did "I'm sorry yes?" The guy in front of her asked.


"Oh Uh, a-are you, Samir Jacobs?" She cursed herself for being this nervous, everyone on campus knew who he was.


Raemier looks at Samir's friends who were staring at her, Samir smiles and stands up "that's me" her heart almost exploded.


she looks back at her friends who were giving her a thumbs up, she turns back around and looks at the smirking boy in her view "so sorry for this "Samir was confused before he could even speak a word a pair of soft lips touched his.


Samir had no time to react to the kiss, the pair of lips were gone, he stares at her while she runs back to her seat, he touched his lips and smiled before sitting down where his friends started to interrogate him about what just happened.


Raemier sat down with redden cheeks; her friends looked as shocked as Samir did, his lips were addicting, and she wanted to do it all over again.


"Rae, that's not what you were supposed to do " amber was speechless.


"Huh?" Raemier was now confused.


"that was not what you were supposed to do; the idea was whoever lost in rock paper scissors would have to kiss Samir Jacobs on the cheek and run away," Jazmyn explained.


Raemier facepalmed herself and laid her head on the table "Uh excuse me " everyone gasped, Raemier looks up and froze, and Samir smiled at her "I don't usually get kissed on the lips by random cute girls "she started to blush like crazy " can I take you out ?" he asked.


All three of her friends' eyes widen "m-me? You're asking me?"Raemier couldn't comprehend what was going on, Samir Jacobs was a star athlete and he could get any girl he wanted ,why would he choose her she thought.


Samir chuckled, "yes you, so may I ?"


"S-sure" was all she could voice out.


"Great, what's your number ?" Raemier was froze again, Jazmyn snatches a pen from the table next to them, the man was not pleased, she rushed and wrote on Samir's hand giving the guy her best friend's number " that's her number " Samir was surprised but amused.


"well I'll call you later " he smiles and waves at the three before going to sit with his friends, Raemier was panicking, the hottest guy she had ever seen just asked her out on a date.


Samir's words were valid; later that night, he called Raemier who quickly answered her phone "hey." he said with a deep voice that was soft yet masculine.


"H-hi" she was so nervous,she's only dated two guys in her life and none of them was as attractive as Samir Jacobs.


"Is it too late to go on our date right now ?" he asked, she looked at the time, and it was six-thirty pm.


"ah no I guess not" now she was even more nervous she wasn't mentally prepared to see him so soon.


"Great, what's your dorm building? I'll come pick you up " she texts him her dorm building, "great, I'll be there soon" once they bid their goodbyes, Raemier starts panicking she knocks on her friends doors.


"Yah! Rae, this better be good !" Jazmyn said with an unhappy facial expression, she hated being woke up.


"Samir Jacobs Is on his way to get me for our date! "she was excited and anxious at the same time.


"When ?" that woke Jazmyn up she was so happy for her best friend.


"In about 30 minutes " was 30 minutes even enough time to get ready she thought, she wanted to look perfect.


"That's not enough time, call amber !" Jazmyn rushed inside her room, getting all her makeup and jewelry.


Fifteen minutes later and Raemier was wearing a gorgeous short white dress, her hair was on her shoulders, she was wearing black heels, pink lipstick, and eyeliner, her two friends look at their masterpiece in awe, her phone rang and she freezes in place. Jazmyn rolls her eyes and answers it "... Ah, she's on her way down" once the girl hung up, she looked at her friend "he's here, now don't embarrass yourself."


Raemier took deep breaths and walked down to the dorm lobby, she notices Samir waiting for her, he sat in a relaxed position in the front of his car, his arms crossed and he was staring at the ground.


Raemier walks out and greets the boy "h-hi " he looks up and shows his smile.


"Wow, you look beautiful" she starts to blush yet again "I look like a bum compared to you " Samir had on black jeans, a white button-up tucked in his jeans with a loose black tie around it, as he wore dress shoes with a small heel at the bottom, his black hair laid Nicely on both sides of his shoulders.


"No, you look very nice," Raemier shyly said; Samir smiles again and opens his car door for Raemier giving her a little bow. The two stayed in a beautiful silence until they reached the restaurant, Raemier was amazed, it was the most expensive restaurant in Columbus.


"Ah SJ, what brings you here ?" The man at the door asked, he noticed the shy girl behind the boy and he looked utterly shocked "oh my SJ, you've brought a girl with you? amazing! ".


Samir chuckles, "indeed I did, I would like my usual table, please " the man bows.


"Right this way "


The two young adults get seated in the far back; it was so lovely and comfortable, Raemier noticed Samir's name on one of the walls along with a picture of him and some guy they both were giving a thumbs up to the camera.


"That's my brother; he's in the army right now, our parents half own this place" Raemier made an 'oh' shape with her mouth in understanding.


They sat in silences until their food arrived; Raemier stands up confusing Samir. he looked at her with the cutest sad face "I'll be right back, bathroom " he nods his head still with the same expression, Raemier locks herself in the bathroom stall and dials Jazmyn's number on her phone.


"Hello ?"


"Help me," she whispered.


"Why? What happened? Oh my god! Did he kidnap you ?! Rae call 9-"


"Yah! No, he brought me to a restaurant, we've been sitting in silence for 15 minutes."


"Ooooh, start up a conversation, ask what he likes doing "


"Then what?"


"I don't know, just go with the Flow "


she rolls her eyes and hangs up before making her way back to her seat;Samir looked sad, while he was playing with his food. "I'm sorry," Raemier said with a Eye smile; Samir looks up quickly, giving her a huge grin.


"No, it's ok." he was happy she was still here he thought he had done something wrong and she was using the bathroom as a excuse to leave.


A few minutes pass and the two haven't said a word,Raemier remembers Jazmyn's advice and took in some air in, "so what do you like doing ?"


"Dancing and going out, how about you ?" no one has ever asked him what he likes to do besides his friends ,every girl he talked to only wanted one thing from him.


"I love dancing, but I'm not very good at it, and I love singing "


"I'll teach you to dance if you teach me to sing, " Samir said, Raemier shyly agrees.


The two finish their meals and bid the restaurant manager goodbye;Samir takes Raemier to a nearby park where they walked around side by side in comfortable silence. "I thought you were standing to leave, " he said out of nowhere.


"Huh ?" Raemier asked confused on what he meant.


Samir turns to look at her " I thought I messed up, but then you came back and stayed " the two stare at each other smiling "I never met someone like you before, you made today a memorable day " Raemier smiles knowing the reason why it was a memorable day.


Samir slowly approaches towards the younger girl's face, Raemier eyes were closed waiting for the pair of lips on hers, but it never came, she felt a kiss on her cheek instead.


She opens her eyes to see a grinning Samir"I'll wait for a little before I kiss you, I'm not as bold as you are " her cheeks heated up.


he chuckles and holds out his hand which Raemier took, they fit just right as they walked around talking about everything. That was the day Raemier knew she wanted to be with Samir for a long time.


Raemier smiled thinking about their first date before she heard the door being knocked on, she answers it, and her mood instantly changed sour "why are you here ?" The man smiles before letting himself in leaving the door half way open.


"You would think I would get a huge kiss or something," he said before sitting in the living room chair, "so, how's life ?" he asked with a grin.


"Get out, and don't come back " Raemier sternly said, she was in no mood to be mind fucked again by the man in front of her, she learned her mistake, and she didn't want history to repeat itself.


The man stands up and walks closer to her "oh come on baby, I know you miss me " he wraps his arms around Raemier's waist, pulling her closer, Raemier tries to break free from the man's hold "why are you fighting it ?".


"Let. Me. Go "she hissed, the man rolls his eyes and let go, he then smiles and attacks Raemier's lips with his own before she could register what was happening someone else came in.


"Well," she knew that voice, she pushed the man off her lips and turn to the owner of that voice "and to think" Finn didn't finish his sentence and just glared at the two people like they were the worse human beings on earth.


"F-Finn, what are you doing here ?" she stuttered the man behind her seemed annoyed.


"We'll finish this later " he kisses Raemier's cheek before walking where Finn was, he stops and rolls his eyes at the other man before leaving, Finn looks at the woman with so much disappointment.


"I c-can explain." Raemier didn't want Finn telling Samir the wrong thing, she had no clue that Viktor was showing up at her home and she especially didn't think he was going to kiss her.


"No need you're single; you do what you want; I just came to get some of SJ's stuff, "and with that, Finn walked to the bedroom to start packing his best friends stuff.


Raemier follows, "he's not coming back ?" She asked she was holding back tears as she watched Finn packing Samir's things in a suitcase.


"Why would he? You broke up with him, and you already moved on " Finn grabs the last thing he was getting and made his way to the door, he turns to the woman who had her head lowered "you did something good for once " she raised her head up "you finally understood that you both shouldn't be together" and with that, he left.


Raemier dropped to the floor and cried, she ruined everything, and she couldn't fix it ,all this was her fault and she knew that ,Samir was the kindest man she has ever met and took that for granted and now Finn was going to tell him that he seen her kissing Viktor even though it was all a misunderstanding what was she going to do if she couldn't get Samir back?.

8 de Agosto de 2022 a las 19:51 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chapter Two

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 2 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión