S
Secret Session


Xore is troubled with family problems that tarnish her reputation. She wakes up in a stranger’s bed after kissing him the night before. He is the grand mafia boss who is the most powerful. He wants her all to himself…..


Romance Suspenso romántico Todo público.

#romance #funny #suspense #heartbreak #
1
12.2mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Ninguno
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Time is Calling

My name is Xore. I have felt like my life could have never been less stupid. I have always wondered what it was like to have dreams come true for myself before. I've never felt so out of place in my life. My rude sister, Sheana could not have been more deceptive. She enjoyed the thrill of pretending to love many different men, I have completely lost count. It is my birthday bash of December 14th and I will not allow anyone to ruin my day! My mother has always adorn the both of us, but she does not know about Sheana's frequent behavior. My father passed away years ago before I was born. My mother and sister refused to talk about him whenever I mentioned him.

"Hey, sis!" Sheana called out to me, "Meet my new boyfriend, Antonio!"

This was her "boy toy" she has to keep her company. She always uses them to get what she wants. And that was money.

My egotistical sister could not be the most greedy person I know. She only uses the money on herself to doll herself up for more men.

"Everybody!"Antonio announced, "May I have your attention?"

Everyone trampled over me, the birthday girl, to get to my sister's fling.

"Sheana, I love you." Antonio got on one knee."

I could not have been more sick to my stomach.

Antonio slowly opened a small ring box with the biggest diamond I ever seen inside.

"Will you marry me?"


26 de Julio de 2022 a las 05:18 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Leer el siguiente capítulo The Wedding Bells are Dull

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 38 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión