kaia-harvell Kaia harvell

When awkward, anxious teen, Tiffany Green, accidentally spills her drink on the school's "asshole/badass", Travis Reel, she runs away before he could even ask her name. Little does Tiffany know, this caught his attention...


#2 en Ficción adolescente Todo público.

#romance #teens #highschool #love #bwwm #kiss #newexperiences #baking #cake #pov #series #cuties #coming #inkspiredstory
39
9.1mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chp. 1

Loud music and chaos in all directions around me.


The air smells like sweat and perfume just had a baby.


And people are dancing all over the place.


Not just dancing on the 'dance floor' I might add...


People grinding on one another, cups all over the floor, and all sorts of trash around this place.


Why did I come here?


I sigh, holding my foam cup close to me. It's the only thing in this whole damn house that isn't alcohol. I stand close to the wall, people shuffling by, laughing, and cheering.


I push up my black, round-rimmed glasses, as I raise my cup to my lips. I take a long sip of my strawberry lemonade and carefully clutch it against my chest again. I smack my lips softly, as I shake my kinky, curly hair out of my face. I, awkwardly, begin to sway to the music, which feels like it's about to bust my eardrums out.


Two girls walk past, one laughing and the other crying. The smell of alcohol consumes my senses, and I nearly gag as it burns my nostrils.


Looks like someone had a bit too much to drink...


My name is Tiffany Green, I'm 17, a Junior in high school, and as you can see, I'm at a party. Did I come here by choice? No. I was dragged against my will by my own flesh and blood, and my so-called friends.


It's a Saturday night, and I'm spending it partying instead of binge-watching Hemlock Grove again.


Shit be getting real in that show...


Anyway, I tried to protest as much I could, but my dad said I should go and have fun. Be a 'normal' teenager, whatever that means. I like to think there's no such thing as normal in this world.


Everyone's a little weird, some more than others...


"Hey! It's the new girl!" Ian Jones shouts, raising a bottle of beer in my direction, stumbling.


I'm not a new girl, I have the same class as you.


He's in my AP history class and always cheats off my work. Ian's blue eyes widen, "I didn't know you were going to be here!!!"


Me neither...


He looks to his friends, "Guys look, it's new girl!!!" His friends all turn to look at me, and shout in unison, "HEY, NEW GIRL!!!"


Again, not a new girl...


"You want a beer, New Girl?!" One of the guys asks, his short red hair tied up into a ponytail; his face also flushed.


Mathew Gilmore, he's also in my AP history class. He doesn't cheat, but he doesn't pay attention in class ever. I cringe at that question, and slowly raise my cup. I shake my head, "No thanks! I already have a drink!"


"CHEERS THEN!!!" He shouts, walking up to me. He then holds a bottle to me, and I begin to sweat. I, hesitantly, raise my cup, and 'clink' it against his bottle of a mysterious liquid.


"FUCK YEAH!!!!" He roars, and I jump, pressing my back against the wall now. Goosebumps appear on my soft brown skin and my brows furrow.


Turning up the bottle, Mathew drinks what's left, his face scrunching up.


"THAT'S THE GOOD SHIT!!" He shouts, licking his lips and throwing the bottle down. I jump again, as my glasses begin to slide down my nose as he looks back to me, "SEE YA, NEW GIRL!!!!"


Downsides to being the school's nobody, you get mistaken as a new girl...


"Um, bye?" I reply, slightly waving. He grins, as he dashes back over to his friends. I watch as they begin cheering loudly. People around them join, harmonizing with the loud beat.


Weirdos...


"Hey, Tiff!" Daniel, my older brother, shouts over the loud music.


Daniel Green, captain of the football team, and probably the most arrogant man you'll ever meet. With him being the captain of the football team, he's got some popularity. He was personally invited to this party and insisted I must come.


I turn to look at him, as he makes his way over. I raise a brow, noticing him shirtless. He, happily, walks up to me through the large crowd, girls clinging onto both his arms. Daniel's hair is tied back, and makeup on his face.


Where's his shirt? Oh, now I see it's tied around his head...


"How you likin' the party?!" He shouts, the girls giggling hysterically at one another. I stare at him, still trying to understand why his grey sweater is tied around his head.


It's so odd...


"Tiffany?! Did you hear me?!" Daniel shouts again, concerned, "How are you likin' the party?!"


I shake my head, coming back to reality, "What? Oh! Um, yeah! I like it! It's fun!!" He smiles, nodding proudly, "I told you! And you said you didn't want to go!"


I didn't, I only came because you wouldn't stop bugging me about it...


"HAHA! Yeah! I'm glad I came!" I shout, nodding, fake smiling and laughing. He hoots with excitement, and the girls join him, bouncing, "Hell yes! All right, we're about to go continue the fun! Stay cool, Tiff!!"


I nod as they walk off, disappearing into the crowd. I sigh, tiredly, watching the people around me continue the 'fun'.


Being around all of these people makes me tired...


I take another swig from my cup, finishing the last of my strawberry lemonade. I swallow hard and set my cup down on a table nearby. I pull on my white, floral crop top, feeling uncomfortable. Suddenly, someone bumps into me, and I stumble. I glare over at them, "HEY!!"


"Sorry about that!" Some drunk guy says, holding a bucket of what I hope isn't vomit. He stumbles away, and I roll my eyes.


I hate it here...


I look to my right, noticing a familiar face coming in my direction. I smile, feeling less sour, "Hey, Luka."


"Hey, Tiff," He replies, walking over, and standing next to me, beer in hand.


Luka Martin, AKA, my bestie despite what Daniel says. He and Daniel are close and have been since Elementary School, but he and I are on a whole other level of close. He's basically my older brother. He's chill and cool about everything. He plays football too.


"You look like you're having a ball hanging out by the wall," Luka states, taking a sip of his beer. I roll my eyes, "This place is too crowded. Of course, I'm going to hang out near the wall."


Luka chuckles, leaning his back against the wall behind us. He looks over at me, and smirks, slipping his hand into his jean pocket, "I think you're being dramatic."


"Yeah, that's what you think..."


"Oh, c'mon, Tiffany. We didn't drag you here to stand near the wall the whole time. We brought you to have fun. It's a high school party, have some booze, kiss a stranger-"


"I'm not kissing a stranger because they could have some unknown disease and I don't drink," I state flatly, crossing my arms. He laughs again, shaking his head. He runs his hand through his soft, black, kinky fro, "God, Tiffany."


"What?" I ask, raising a brow. "I didn't mean that," He laughs, staring at me with amusement in his eyes.


"You didn't?"


"No."


I blush, feeling embarrassed, "Oh..."


He chuckles, his light blue-green eyes softening, "You need to go out more." I shrug, pushing up my glasses again, "Eh. Going out is overrated. I'd much rather stay home."


"Of course, you would," Luka says, playfully glaring at me. He clears his throat, as he tugs on his black t-shirt, "Look, if you don't want to be here, I can take you home."


As much as I would love to go home, I'm gonna stay mainly because I want Luka, and the others, Daniel, Simon, and Sebastian, to have fun. They all begged me to come. I don't want to ruin it for them.


"No, I'll stay and try to have fun like you said," I reply, sighing. Luka grins, "Good. Try! It won't disappoint if you just loosen up a bit." He takes another sip from his beer, and pushes the bottle in my direction, "Want some?"


"No, I don't drink."


"It's just beer."


"And beer is gross..."


He shrugs, "Suit yourself..." He drinks what's left in the bottle, and sighs with relief. He sets the bottle on the table, and salutes at me, "Don't stand by this fucking wall all night, or so help me-"


"I won't, Luka, I promise."


He smiles as he turns and walks back into the chaos. People begin chanting his name, and I roll my eyes at their excitement. I pull my phone out of my pocket, checking the time.


11:20 pm.


I sigh, looking around. Stuffing my phone back into my pocket, I walk out into the crowd despite my anxiety rising. My legs shake, and I gulp. Sweat begins to form on my forehead as I shuffle my way past sweaty people.


I need to find Sebastian, he's the one who got me the strawberry lemonade.


"Excuse me...sorry..." I mutter as I bump into people. I look ahead finding Simon and Sebastian playing beer pong in a corner of the house. I smile, as I run up to them, "Hey guys!"


Sebastian looks over at me, his long dreads pulled back into a bun, "Hey, Lil T!"


Sebastian Jackson, AKA, my third older brother. We're not actually related but he treats me like his little sister. He's always looking out for me, and I love him for that. He's a senior in high school and also a football player. He's a major foodie and despite his large size, 6′6, he's the biggest teddy softie.


"What up, shorty," Simon says, focusing on the game in front of him.


Sebastian and I watch as he stares thoughtfully at the cups. He throws a white plastic ball, biting his bottom lip concentrated. It lands into the cup at the furthest end of the table, and he screams, "LET'S GO!!!"


People groan annoyed and envious as he grabs the whiskey bottle and chugs it.


"Dude! You're not supposed to drink from the bottle!!" A guy shouts, grabbing Simon's hands and trying to pry them from the bottle.


Simon Alvarez, AKA the biggest pain in the ass. I love him, I do, but he has unnecessary amounts of energy. He also plays football despite his size. He's the shortest of the boys, height being 5′7 while the other reach 6′0 and over. Maybe that's why he's the wild one in the group.


Sebastian, however, knows how to get him to calm down when it's needed. They're close and have known each other since they were in diapers.


The perfect bromance~


"Give me this fucking bottle, you fucking alcoholic!!" The guy says, snatching the bottle from Simon's hands. Simon stumbles a bit and retorts, "I'm not an alcoholic, dipshit!! If that were the case, everyone here would be!!"


Sebastian rolls his eyes, as they begin to bicker with one another. He looks back down at me, "Anyway, what up, T?"


"I'm all out of strawberry lemonade." I state, awkwardly, because people are staring, "I was wondering if you could get some more." He smiles, " 'Course, Tiffany. It's in the kitchen in the fridge."


"You...you want me to get it...by myself?" I ask, raising a brow. He nods slowly and says in a questionable tone, "Yes?"


"Why?"


"Because you want it, so you have to go get it."


"But Sebastian!" I whine, frowning. He grins, as he rubs his hand through my curls, "Don't be like that, T. I would get it for you, but I'm in a serious game of beer pong. I don't wanna lose my car to some loser for a week again."


Yeah, this game of beer pong has a twist to it. Whoever throws their ball at the top and misses three times, the winner can dare them to do whatever they want. And the loser can't say no.


I huff, pushing up my glasses, "Fine..." I shuffle away as Sebastian shouts, "Be careful!!"


I shuffle my way past people and end up in the kitchen somehow. I shrug it off, seeing as there are few people in here which is what I've been searching for the whole time I've been here. A less crowded space.


I walk around the island and up to the fridge, opening it. I search through it, finding various brands of liquors. Bacardi, Vodka, Whiskey, Jack Daniels, Brandy, Beer, Hennessy. Hell, I even found Wine.


I shake my head and push aside the beverages. I continue digging through them, and eventually, find the strawberry lemonade at the very back of the fridge. I smile, brightly, instantly feeling happier. I pull the bottle out, closing the fridge. I walk over to the island and grab a foam cup. I open the bottle of strawberry lemonade and pour myself a large cup of it.


Almost past the brim.


Screwing the top onto the bottle, I set it down, and carefully bring my cup to my lips. I sip it and sigh, feeling relief from my anxious behavior.


"Are you seriously drinking lemonade?" A shrill voice asks from behind me. I shiver, recognizing it.


Jennifer Redwood, Daniel's Ex, and not to mention her little lackey, Pearl Jinn. They're both your school's classic rich, popular, bitch duo. They put people down to make themselves feel better.


I turn around to face her, "The hell do you want, Jennifer?"


"Um, who do you think you're speaking to, Fatty?" She replies, brows furrowed, her blue eyes staring daggers into mine, "Remember your fucking place before I have to remind you of who I am."


"I don't want to argue with a basic bitch like you, Jennifer. We both know that's not why you brought your overpriced ass over here," I reply, in a matter-of-fact tone. She scrunches her nose at me, disgusted, "UGH! You think your little insults bother me. Pearl, isn't that hilarious?"


"Tots funny," Pearl states, twirling her dark blue hair around her finger, chewing gum, "You're funny, Fatty."


"Tots," Jennifer says, more sternly. She stands upright, her black tube top un-wrinkling slightly, "Anyway, where's your brother? I need to talk to him."


"And why the hell do you think I'll tell you that?"


"Because if you don't, I'll fucking ruin your life."


"I think you've already done that by just existing."


She gasps, appalled, and Pearl's jaw drops. Her gum falls out her mouth, and I simply wave them off, "And here I thought my 'little insults' didn't bother you. Guess not..."


I clutch my cup close to my chest and turn to walk out of the kitchen. I look back at them, standing in the threshold of the kitchen now, "Oh, and Jennifer, take a hint, Daniel doesn't want you back!"


I whip around and immediately run into someone, nearly spilling my whole drink. I stumble backward, and shriek from the coldness. It seeps through my shirt and pants and splashes onto my glasses.


"WHAT THE FUCK!!" A deep, husky voice growls, angrily. I pause, feeling tense.


I know that voice...it can't be...


Slowly, I pull my gaze upward, noticing his muscular frame. My heart begins pounding, and my legs shake uncontrollably. My breath catches in my throat as my eyes meet those familiar, enticing, green ones, and that infamous brow piercing.


He, frustratedly, looks down at his shirt, as his jet-black hair falls into his eyes, "SON OF A BITCH!!!"


I did...I really did...


I just spilled my drink on Travis Reel.


3 de Junio de 2022 a las 18:45 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
5
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chp. 2

Comenta algo

Publica!
Clara Montgomery Clara Montgomery
I love your story, and I'm new. But I try to post a story and says fill out the requested things. I don't know what they are. But I LOVE your story!
June 03, 2023, 00:45
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 49 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión