kks K.K.S.

I had been nearly dead, covered in blood and unable to remember anything other then I was scared. I remembered making it to the Asara Territory wall, half-starved. Jaecar, a Border Guard had found me and been kind enough to guide me into the Territory and to help me evade some of the more dangerous males of our pack...At least for awhile. But the Hayden brothers had caught my scent. Three fierce males that took me hunting and made me leave me hut. Three males that soon took me for their own under the Mating Moon. Forcefully breeding me before marking me as theirs. But something had changed for me. I'd had my first memory. Since then, more had come and I've begun forming an idea. An idea which will require the help of my three mates. A plan to rain retribution on those that had forced me bloody into the woods and killed those I loved. And I had three dangerous males at my disposal.


Erótico Sólo para mayores de 18.

#forced #mate #multiple #lover #sex #dark #lust #mating-moon #wolf #wolves #were #shape #shift #slave #captive #prisoner #pack #alpha #the-pack's-girl
11
7.4mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todas las semanas
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

TEASER

The scarred alpha lunged for me, but my blood-soaked dress sifted through his fingers.

Too wet for him to grip. And I was out the door at a dead run.

Running hard.

In too much of a state of shock to turn into a wolf. I fled as I was.

A terrified she-wolf on the run.

Escaping the NightHunters raiding pack.

Now, I turned wide eyes up to Vanquish he met my look. "What?"

"I remember..." I breathed. "All of it."

"What's wrong Vanna Rae?" Racer didn't like the wounded look on my face.

"We going hunting?" Hunter aptly asked. Seeing the pain and rage written over me.

"Yes." I looked at him levelly. "We are."

I wanted revenge.

I wanted someone to pay for all I'd lost and for who the NightHunters had killed.

And I wanted to find what was left of my family.

None 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Leer el siguiente capítulo Haunted

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 6 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión