Cuento corto
0
736 VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

The Beginning

—Here is the story of the Dragons, the heros of the village. They were twins, one a girl and one a boy. The girl was named Shadow and the boy name was Ash the two were twins and fought alongside each other. The leader of the group was Shadow. Ash was the weapon maker of the group. Let's get to the story. The twins were sophomores in high school but, on Chirsmas day they got something that changed there life. Shadow got a red and black sword while Ash got a bow and arrow. It was a normal day in school. Someone came to school that was pure evil. Her name was Trickster and she had the power of chaios. She was running to the school when the teacher saw Trickster in the window and said "What is that!" Every body looked in the window and started to panic except for Shadow and Ash they knew that this would be a bloody fight between them and Trickster. Shadow and Ash ran out the school and grabbed there weapons. Shadow, grabed her sword and Ashgrabbed his bow and arrow. They ran to battle Trickster. Shadow said to Ash lets attack her from each side when I say go. Ash said ok let's do this! Shadow get your sword ready and I will get my bow ready. We will wait for the right moment to slay her. Trickster was just about to arrive at the school. Shadow said go and they jumped toward Trickster with her sword and cut off her arm. Suddenly Trickster's arm regenerated and Shadow said "What happed I had cut of her arm!" Trickster angerly said "I will get you!", and made a sword appear and tried to stab Shadow. At the right time Ash shot her in the neck before Trickster could cut Shadow. Shadow yelled out to Ash "She is down!" let's get her while we can. Shadow took her Sword and stabed Trickster in the stomach. Ash quickly shot Trickster in the back. Trickster got back to her feet and began running away and shouting, "I will get next time!" Ash shouted "If You can!" Shadow said "She will come back soon" so keep a look out for her. The village cheered for Shadow and Ash, their heros. Shadow and Ash said to the village "We are the dragons and we will protect you, your kids,, the village, and our country. The village hoisted a great feast for the Dragons. During the feast the adults and children would cheer over and over again to celebrate their heroes the Dragons. Shadow and Ash prepared to leave and reassured the village they would be back to keep them safe. Ash added "Keep a look out for the Dragons as they disappeared in the darkness.


2 de Abril de 2022 a las 23:59 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Fin

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

Historias relacionadas