nkhhkjhjhgj Shizra Blue

(Full story on Wattpad)"I-I'm sorry", I whispered. "How can I know that you're sorry", he said placing his hand over my thigh. The sadistic smirk displaying over his lips. I could feel the heat radiated through his hand over my skin. "Ian please", I begged "Please don't do anything to me. Please.I-I promise I won't ever run again. I-I would do whatever you ask. Just don't do anything!", I said in a shaky voice. He snorted. "I'll make sure you won't Ashy", he growled.His statement holding a dark promise of pain as his hand started moving up my leg. Ashley Stafford , a sensible 17 years old girl , with a non-popular life , a tough schedule, leading a quiet and peaceful life. Ian Sandars, a cruel, harsh, demanding sociopath; next heir to a strong Mafia.


Erótico Sólo para mayores de 21 (adultos).

#Badboy #Possessive #Demanding #Kidnapped #Forced #Mature #Love #Mafia #Teenfiction
50
19.9mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 15 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Protologue

  The next heir to the Mafia, a killer, deadly dangerous psychopath.

An innocent,charming, cheerful girl; a sophomore in a medical college.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I-I'm sorry", I whispered.

"How can I know that you're sorry", he said placing his hand over my thigh. The  sadistic smirk displaying over his lips.

I could feel the heat radiated through his hand over my skin.

"Ian please", I begged "Please don't do anything to me. Please.I-I promise I won't ever run again. I-I would do whatever you ask. Just don't do anything!", I said in a shaky voice.

He snorted.

"I'll make sure you won't Ashy", he growled.His statement holding a dark promise of pain as his hand started moving up my leg.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He wanted her badly. Eversince he laid his eyes on her, he knew that he had to had her. He knew he was dangerous for  her. He would break her. He might could kill her. But he couldn't just let go of his desires.

Warning : May contain mature content.

If violence and strong sexual language aren't your things then its not a good story for you. But hey don't run I'll warn you before such chapters and you can simply skip.(if you want to winks)

4 de Octubre de 2017 a las 14:21 6 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
8
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chapter 1

Comenta algo

Publica!
ana hoy ana hoy
Great Job! Loved it!
August 26, 2019, 05:43
Jackie Inkspired Blogger Jackie Inkspired Blogger
Hello! I write you from the Editorial Team of Inkspired. Your story has been reviewed by our staff. We just need to request you to edit the description of your story and remove Wattpad from it. In order to verify your story, you need to comply with our community guidelines, and promoting other platforms and/or publishing stories that are incomplete to link them up to other platforms for following up, is not allowed on Inkspired. When you are done with changing this, please reply this comment and we will proceed to verify your story. Sorry for telling this, but is part of our Community Guidelines. Thanks for understanding and will wait for your reply.
March 21, 2019, 13:50
Chinonye Okey Chinonye Okey
interesting
January 28, 2019, 11:28

~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 20 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Historias relacionadas