s-hamilton Stephenie Szpunar

In 2004, a 12 year old girl named Stephenie Hamilton's life changes forever when a vampire named Vancent threatens her family. The incident unlocks her hidden spiritual power and leads her to an adventure with an organisation called Irena's Guardian Organisation that deals with the supernatural. She crosses paths with a 16 year old incubus named Nagato Hoshinaga whose destiny intertwines with hers. The only way to defeat Vancent is to find vampire hunter Tsukiyomi. What secrets does the century old vampire keep?


Fantasía No para niños menores de 13. © 2021

#fantasy #inkspiredstory #adventure
11
34.4mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Prologue

On the 29th of December 2001, a white light appeared around the world. It only lasted for a few seconds before disappearing.

Right after the light disappeared, strange vortexes appeared all over the continents. Out of these vortexes, strange creatures appeared.

On the 30th of December 2001, a Cyclops was spotted at the Pantheon in Greece. The news spread all over the world.

At first people thought it was a hoax, until more creatures only seen in fairy tales showed up and wreaked havoc.

Even Australia was having issues with strange creatures appearing. Bunyips scaring off tourists, gremlins invading parliament in Canberra and even goblins taking refuge under Sydney Harbour Bridge.

On the 30th of November 2002, Irena's Guardian Organisation (I.G.O) was established by fourteen year old Irena Nakane in Adelaide, South Australia.

I.G.O handled any strange creatures that escaped the vortexes. It was soon learned that they were portals to other worlds. The government officially accepted I.G.O as an organisation in 2003.

Branches were set up in Japan, France, Germany, Austria, U.K, New Zealand and U.S.A.

Irena was responsible for the headquarters in South Australia along with her entire family including her grandfather Takuya Irikaido, her little sister by two years Nina, her best friend Donal James and Tatalani, a mysterious woman from Romania who was acquainted with Takuya.

Tatalani could see into the future and notified them when something was going to happen. She prevented many disasters from occurring.

I.G.O was designed to protect people from supernatural occurrences. They made no profit from this due to Irena's insistence.

It is now 2004 and interesting things are about to happen that will change the life of one little girl.




28 de Mayo de 2023 a las 07:52 2 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
5
Leer el siguiente capítulo I.G.O A1: Stephenie Hamilton

Comenta algo

Publica!
SN Souro Noto
I actually like this story I read it but you disappeared all the chapters are gone🥲
June 30, 2023, 14:18

  • Stephenie Szpunar Stephenie Szpunar
    Sorry about that. I had redo the whole thing because there were many plot holes and mistakes. So now I have been writing draft after draft. It's hard without an editor. Writing chapters is a long and annoying process. I also have been studying for my future job. I am so sorry for the long hiatus. I am still working on it. February 17, 2024, 01:24
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión