johnfibt John Fib

Have you ever felt Anguish, Agitation, Nervousness, Fear, Repetitive thoughts, Obsessive thoughts, Difficulty in learning and Excessive worry? It may contain more other subjects that you need to read and understand. Your future depends on you and you cannot run away from it. You are capable of anything, just seek and believe. I feel happy to write, it helped me. Try it yourself too, it's an orientation. Always look for things that make you happy, things that help you and don't harm you. I hope you enjoy this work and that's what I care about most in this book. Good stuff is already getting in your way, just believe.


Ficción adolescente Todo público.

#Anguish #Anger #Fear #Suicide #Psychological #Humor #life #Sentimental #Anxiety #inkspiredstory #Sadness
3
3.0mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Anguish

I've tried writing, but I ended up giving up. I won't write about our physical pains. And yes talk about the pains of our psychological.


This point is the first or among the first for anxiety. It is actually the cause of many other problems, which you will understand. And the anguish is hard to replace.


One of the things you think about or something, is the mistakes of the past, we can't be consuming. But the more you consume, the more you suffer. If your actions and thoughts are different now, you don't need to grieve over something that's already gone by.


Anguish is responsible for staying with you all the time, so I say it's hard to replace it.

2 de Octubre de 2021 a las 12:25 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Leer el siguiente capítulo Restlessness

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 5 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión