queenskitten Maryana Rausch

Contracts with demons usually end with the contractor's soul being taken. Make a contract with two, and you're walking on thin ice. Lavender Kingsley knew her fate and yet.. she's willing to do what it takes to get her demons to fall in love with her.


Ficción adolescente No para niños menores de 13. © ..

#demons #contracts #angst #violence #stronglanguage #mature
16
11.1mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

0.0

The young twelve year old girl stared at the cat in her arms and the cloaked man in front of her. Her amythest purple eyes were filled with tears and fear. The man reached out a hand from the darkness, pink eyes glowing in the darkness of the room.


"Do we have a deal, child?" He asked in an echoing voice. The girl bit her lip, wondering if this was worth it. The cat mewed softly before jumping out of her arms and standing next to the cloaked man.


"I will shake your hand on a few conditions," the girl replied. She stood up shakily on weakness legs. Her dress barely hiding her underwear from how small it was. "You are to never lie to me, never betray me, always protect me, and harm me in any way, shape or form."


"Your conditions are accepted." The cloaked man said as he stuck his hand out once more. "Now, is it a deal?"


The girl nodded and weakly grasped his hand to seal the deal. She let out a soft cry as a searing pain became sudden on her neck. Tears flowed from her eyes as she used her free hand to hold her neck where it hurt.


"What's your first command, Mistress?" The man asked as he illuminated the room with a soft fire in his hand.


"Get me out of here! Kill the horrible men and save me! That is an order!" She spoke. In all honesty, she didn't expect the cloaked man to do anything. Then everything happened at once The world went dark and the next thing she opened her eyes to was a fire behind the cloaked man and the dark maroon eyes of the cat on his shoulders.


"The deed is done, Mistress. Do you know where your home is?" The man spoke. The girl shook her head a little, curling up weakly in the male's arms. "Very well, then. I suppose we shall just have to look for it."


"Do you have a name?" The girl asked after a moment of silence between them. The male shook his head, eyes shining as they looked down at the young girl.


"My name is whatever my master wishes it to be," he explained softly as he shifted her a little. The girl allowed him to set her down and held onto his cloak.


She looked up with a soft smile. "Simon. Your name shall be Simon." She very much liked that name and hoped the male did too.


"And his?" Simon asked as he pointed to the cat on his shoulder. "The contract seals us both to you after all."


The girl hummed in thought for a moment. Then she gently picked up the cat and held it gently to her chest."Chemin. His name will be Chemin."

5 de Septiembre de 2021 a las 19:33 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
5
Leer el siguiente capítulo 0.1

Comenta algo

Publica!
SD Shianne De Kock
Hello, would you be interested in writing a novel? I'm from Fizzo. We were recently rebranded (our previous platform title was Fictum). I think you can the potential to be a great author. Are you up for the challenge? You can message me on Instagram (ShiAnnieBear) or Facebook (Shianne De Kock) for more information.  🤩
November 22, 2021, 20:16
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión

Historias relacionadas