G
Gowthaman V


Deep woods either side, chased by darkness, Saarah's car pierces the cool wind in a hurry with its face eyes lighted on! Killing curves, deep silence, dark clouds, lightening sky, gears her car at its peak. Killing curves boosted her fear. Finally a straight way appeared which made her to cross the speed limit never before. Suddenly, Her car begin to act strange. It slows down despite her efforts to accelerate. Finally stops approximately 350feet before the straight road. Owls hooting, trees dancing, lightening sketches, Thunder threatening! Saarah's heart knocks it's grills, She seated helpless between the dark claws. She had no courage to step out, instead she was chanting to her car madly to move on. Saarah was creeping and trembling, with her palms holding the steering, tight. Within a few moments, a huge bumping blow tried to overthrow her car. The next moment she was swooned.


Cuento Todo público.
Cuento corto
1
1.9mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Saarah, My Dear!


Horrific rain ravaged last night.The next day Morning, Roads were glazed with rain water. Trees were blooming and Drizzles all over the leaves. The sky was dark and ready for the next round.Vehicles were looming in the water.The clock keeps on ticking after 9.00am but Saarah still asleep. Her mobile starts singing as someone is on the call. It's her friend, Julie . This was the 7th time she had been calling her this morning. But Saarah not seemed to have respond to it. Saarah was in the state of bother for past few weeks. Her Dad's loss in an accident kept her out of the bay, though she managed to escape with minor fractures. Saara loved her Dad to extreme, so she couldn't bear his absence. She kept locked herself for more than a week. Her friends plans, all went in vain, trying to console her. Julie her friend worked hard to get back her natural life but Saarah's mournful clouds never dispersed.


Today, Julie called her on a serious issue but Saarah didn't pickup the call as she couldn't have known what was coming. Julie's last hope was texting and voice mail. So she texted Saarah the message and left her a Voice call and waited anxiously for Saarah to get back. There Saarah got up and picked her mobile hatedly. Something made her to unlock and view. She noticed many calls from Julie which she crossesby simply. But some text and voice messages made her eyes wide open since Julie never ever sent her such things earlier. So she continued to gaze on the messages. She felt very devastated as she continues to complete the message. Once she completed, she immediately called Julie. Anxious Julie got the call from Saarah who was already waiting for it. Julie picked the call and without any formalities, flowed everything in a hurry to Saarah, asked her to start immediately before it gets late. Immediately Saarah hurried to complete the morning formalities and made her arrangements like a deer running for its life. She entered the parking and found the sky turned dark, lightening cracking the sky often and The sky ready to spill. But nothing made her draw back. She started and queued with the vehicles, all looming in the water. Saarah struggled more than a hour to kiss the highway edge. Meanwhile, Julie reached the spot and found that nothing was favouring them. She thought of warning Saraah to return, but outside weather troubled their frequencies. Julie tried her best to reach Saarah, but nothing shook hands with her. Finally, Julie decided to wait for Saarah and did so.


Moving to the next scene, Saarah accelerated to reach her maximum once he kissed the highway edge. Past 30 minutes She was about to enter the dark wood road. Now the sky started to open its lighting cracks heavily, trees dancing like a haunted soul, atmosphere completely turned dark with blasting sound thunder often. Dark wood road welcomes her again. Saarah not in the mood to take the bow, but the words in the text, she read, made her to move through the woods, though she was afraid of what happened earlier in her life to herself and her Dad by a slippery tyred bullshit mad truck.


Deep woods either side, chased by darkness, Saarah's car pierces the cool wind in a hurry with its face eyes lighted on! Killing curves, deep silence, dark clouds, lightening sky, gears her car at its peak. Killing curves boosted her fear. Finally a straight way appeared which made her to cross the speed limit never before. Suddenly, Her car begin to act strange. It slows down despite her efforts to accelerate. Finally stops approximately 350feet before the straight road. Owls hooting, trees dancing, lightening sketches, Thunder threatening! Saarah's heart knocks it's grills, She seated helpless between the dark claws. She had no courage to step out, instead she was chanting to her car madly, to move on. Saarah was creeping and trembling, with her palms holding the steering, tight. Within a few moments, a huge bumping blow tried to overthrew her car. The next moment she was swooned. There stood a Wild Wisent with wild horns shining in the lightening dark, ready for the another blow.


Meanwhile Julie can't hold to her seat anymore as minutes passes. She decided to receive Saarah herself and moved on immediately towards the woods. Within 10minutes she reached Woods. Also Sky started to sprinkle drops everywhere in a hurry, on the way through, she found a Wild Wisent hardly making its blow to uproot the car, inside was Saarah, unconscious! Saarah's car was jiggling but stood in a right position which made the Wisent breathe with more and more fierce and return with heavy blow. She noticed the Wisent deep, stepping out of her car. Her body chilled out in fear and begin to tremble like hell . Yes! It was a real Wild Wisent but a half decayed dead Wildy with deadly Horror red eyes fuming in anger. In the middle of deadly darkness Julie could find nothing to save Saarah. Her eyes overflowed with tears as Saarah was unconscious of what was happening even Julie too was not sure of next move. Julie's heart exceeds it's beats and was begging hardly to her Almighty to save Saarah.


Julie was madly begging her Almighty, amidst the Paranormalities, she could hear some heavy hoof of an animal behind her. Immediately She jumped inside the car and had a trembling look, backwards. There came an another Wild Wisent fully drenched in the Sky drops, Two Wisent's presence made Julie yell like a hell, but to her surprise, the new Wisent looks targetting the Apparition. The Apparition ready for the other bump, but before the blow, itself got bumped by the New Wisent. The New Wisent differs lot from the Apparition as it looked to save Saarah! Really! Really!

Julie was astonished and outbursted blissfully. She thanked her Almighty intuitively with tears flowing.


Despite the hurdle, Apparition targetted only Saarah asthough it was programmed to demolish Saarah. Julie's brain couldn't imagine what was happening in the middle of the Dark woods. Apparition focus madly on Saarah and the New Wisent aimed at Apparition, not leting it near Saarah!. Julie saw the New Wisent as the Guardian from her Almighty. Now the Apparition and The Guardian clashed heavily for their Goal to achieve. Heavy blows sounds equal to the blasting thunder in the middle of raining ,lightening dark woods. Almost look like a battlefield of two Demons. With each blows The Guardian made The Apparition pushed many feets away from Saarah which is enough for Julie to reach Saarah! She tried her best to wake up Saarah but couldn't succeed. Finally decided to lift her, she just needs to leave the hell woods Road . Julie carried Saarah on her shoulders and reached her car. Meanwhile the Guardian made sure, the Apparition, not to reach them. Once Julie reached the car, she threw Saarah inside the back door, don't know where she got much strength and closed it. She looked at the Guardian which looks at her and roared, looks like it intimated her to escape. Asthough Julie understood it she started the car and reversed. Meanwhile, Apparition got a chance to pullover the Guardian and started to chase Julie's car but Julie already accelerated to disappear from there. The Apparition was not in the mood to give up, it chased the car. Julie was almost pushed the accelerator to its maximum seeing the Demon chasing her. Once she crossed the Dark Woods Road limit, The Demon gave up. Julie never looked back and continued to flew madly.

Once the car vanishes in the raining darkness both The Apparition & The Guardian Wisents disappeared.


Here, Julie boats Saarah to the Sick bay, since her consciousness stayed at zero level. About an hour after, Doc's words made Julie's face to shine with a smile. She entered Saarah's room and looked Saarah in a peaceful state of sleep. Few moments later, Saarah's eyes opened to notice the area with fear in her eyes. Immediately, Julie crossed her hands before her eyes and tried to make her relax. Seeing Julie, Saarah burst out her tears and asked how she ended up here. Julie explained the nightmare they went through. Saarah's face turned pale in every frame of explanations. Julie asked her stay relax for now, as everything is gonna be alright. Need to visit Police station for some formalities tomorrow, take deep rest said Julie and left Saarah alone to relax. Julie thought herself that Saarah would not be able to take through the real fact happened this Morning, before she texted her. Yes! Tomorrow Morning a huge twist is ahead waiting for Saarah.Julie though left Saarah at that moment, her mind still has some undefined answers about The Apparition attacked and The Divine Wisent who saved.


The Next Morning Saarah and Julie started earlier after a deep sleep. They both reached the Police station, where Station's Superior welcomed them. He has been stay-put for past few minutes for them. The Cop continued to them saying the tragedy happened includes four members. Two male and two female, but to their surprise, Saarah is only one who survived. He also stated, the three Victims to the tragedy includes Saarah's Dad, Truck driver and a lady. Their name was Lyca, a witch and Peter, Son of a Witch. On Hearing Lyca's name, Saarah was not amazed or Shocked as Julie texted about her earlier along with intimation to Visit the Station. But, on hearing the word Peter, Saarah's mind frequencies rewinded and played her past. Yes! She knew Peter! he was one, who cheated her, Ex- boyfriend. Once found cheated, Saarah was happy for God's grace, saving her from evil hands. But Peter continued to make her disturb wherever she went. One day, Peter disturbed Saarah when she was around with her Dad. Her Dad made a big insult to Peter amidst the big crowd, slapping and handing him to the local bouncers. Peter felt like World darkening for him as the bouncers treated him well, respecting their professional ethics and pushed him out in the stranded area. He wobbled to home with hell of anger. Saarah never ever met Peter after that thing happened. The Cop recorded her words and finally closed the case, adjudged the accident was a preplanned execution of attempt murder which Saarah survives luckily, badly lost her father. Since Peter too died in that execution, the case was closed. But on the eve of final formalities, The Cop gave Saarah a letter stating that it was a request by Lyca, Peter's Mom. Saarah took the letter with confused thoughts, what was letter about?


Saarah and Julie thanked the Cop and headed to their bay. On the way back to their home, Julie asked Saarah to open the letter and read the words. Saarah said that she was not sure what was the letter about. Julie said Saarah to open the letter and read it and not to make nonsense statements before reading it. Saarah sighed heavily and started to open the petals.


That letter Lyca, started with an apology.

"Sorry! My Dear!". The Upcoming words would really trouble her. Yes! It continues saying that Lyca, capable of visualising the future and have seen what was coming. But in her Son's path she slipped a little bit stating "Every Homer Nods".She also narrated, what lead Peter to such horrible gruesome act of revenge. Yes! She mentioned the thing happened was not an accident it's an gruesome act of revenge for the incident Saarah gave it to Peter few weeks ago. Saarah cursed Peter and said Julie, "Peter is not a good person, he got what he deserved but what my Dad did...."her words were fighting to come out. Her eyes started to flutter. Julie consoled her and Saarah continued the words. Lyca, gave them an unexpected twist next. Yes! She had written that the accident was not merely a murder execution, a huge Witchful act was planned against her for which Lyca too supported but everything not went according his Son's web. Saarah and Julie was shocked to read this and looked each other in fear. Saarah continues the words in the letter. She had made a horror statement next, that Peter spinned a web for Saarah Witchfully. "He planned to kill Saarah and capture her soul so he could rule Saarah's soul forever as his slave and do whatever he could do with her soul, even unimaginable things too". Saarah & Julie was now in the peak of Horror which made Julie to clutch the break all of a sudden. Her car screamed for a while and stopped in the middle of the road.


Saarah thanked her Almighty for not letting Peter plan to happen. But that relief never lasted so long as she continued the letter. Lyca had written that she visualised the future 10min ahead before their execution and was shocked to see that two souls had to relieve and that is Saarah and can't visualise who's. She became afraid of her son's life. She felt like A huge blow struck her head and tried to stop Peter at any Cost but Peter's revengeful moves never ever stopped. So she turned against her Son. Since Peter too well-versed with the Witchful acts she couldn't fight straight away so she decided to stay with him and stop him at the time of incident. But on the way before the execution Peter's truck hit a Wisent which died on the spot with its skin split, spilling out its organs .with that hit their Truck losses it's balance and started to skid on the road but Peter Managed to take the truck near yours and Thrashed, where Lyca could do nothing except to watch. Suddenly Lyca had a other plan that her son should be alive in any form but in a fraction of seconds their truck too lost their balance and turned upsdie down which made Peter's head to hit heavily and his soul relieved which she felt a little bit late. Lyca too had some blows but she made sure to survive. Lyca reacted in a flash that Not let his son's soul to relieve also she can't make it return to his body but she can with any other deads .With an intention of saving her son she lost her mind and made his soul enter the Wisent which they hit few minutes before. She also written, On the other hand in front of them Saarah's car was rollling in the road where Lyca felt Saarah's Dad soul about to leave, before it happened, he fighted his best to save Saarah!. She know that her end was nearing and wanna do good for Saarah since she made a wrong decision in a hurry and created a Apparition against her. So in order to counter attack the Apparition she had made Saarah Dad's soul enter into a fresh dead Wisent but this time being sure the dead was good. At the moment she made all this, Her son now as Apparition got angry and tried to kill her mom itself but Saarah's Dad as Good Dead saved her for the Moment. Since the Apparition in the bad shape it had no strength to withstand the blows of Good Dead and ran away roaring he would be back again to kill Saarah! Within few moments, heard of the accident Cops entered the scene and made the formalities. Lyca wrote, she has been writing this with all her powers left and she know,would die after this letter's submission. And that's what exactly happened. She also given her a relief that the Apparition has certain restrictions with its boundaries and if it overstep the rules the whole body would get dusted but the soul would never ends but remain forever as a soul, unless it gets a new dead within a period of 13 days, also a notification how to get rid of the Apparition but good soul has no such Tie bounds. Lyca though a Witch left the World as a Good soul.

Saarah flattered and cried thinking of her Dad. She decided to search for the Wisent that saved her and Julie last night. Julie warned that the Apparition would fierce to pierce her. But Saarah boosted Julie and worked on a ruse to dust the Apparition along with her. Julie was still trembling with the experience she had before with the Apparition. Since Saarah never seen the fierceful clashes last night she acted normally but with determination and courage. They started towards the Dark wood Roads. While a few yards before the Dark wood road Julie started to feel the darkness all over which made her trembling a terrible one. Saarah found a Wisent standing in the middle of the road where Dark Wood Starts and she could identify it but Julie's face became bright as she identified it as The Guardian of The Almighty who saved them last night terrible attack. Julie immediately shouted blissfully. Hearing her voice of happiness Saarah confirmed the Wisent was none other than her Dad's soul. Wisent too was happy to see Saarah's return. Though The Guardian Wisent has no restrictions it stayed in the Dark wood Road to spy the Apparition because it would disturb others who enters the Dark Wood Roads. The Wisent and Saarah was delighted and kissed with Love. Suddenly there heard a howl of terror followed by roary sound. Yes! The Apparition appeared to avenge Saarah but the Wisent crossed in front of Saarah! And roared like don't dare or even think to touch her. Meanwhile Julie started to execute plan. Saarah whispered in Her Wisent ears. Wisent eyes opens wide hearing those words. Now The Apparition fumed and started to dash her but The Wisent never let it to Happen. Again a big clash of the beasts made the Dark Woods tremble like a war zone. This time Saarah too joined with some shield. Though her blows could do nothing it could damage the Apparition's source. After a few moment The Apparition source was too damaged by the Wisent and the Wisent pushed The Apparition to the Dark Wood Road's extreme. Julie poured some flammable liquid over the Apparition and lighted it. With fuming anger and intention to avenge, with fire lighted all over its body The Apparition never noticed it's restrictions to the boundary. Once it was near to its extreme The Wisent made a bump with all its Power on The Apparition Body. Nothing favoured the Apparition at that time so easily fell pray to the web. Yes! It crossed it's boundary once it crossed a heavy lightening striked it's source and made it into dust. Peter's soul relieved as the source was turned into dust. It was stunned, never believed it happened.

Everyone was Happy finally! and Joy flowed as tears. Saarah and Julie took the Wisent with them and left the Darkwoods. They made a separate dwelling for the Wisent in their place and started their new chapter of Happy life! No one knows The Wisent was a Soul in disguise!The Wisent remained a guardian forever.

Since Peter too had some witchful crafts Meanwhile his soul was searching for a powerful source. So it can extend its limitations to no bounds. It was the 13th day about to end. suddenly heard a gunshot where a Hunter shot the Lion, which fell dead. Within a flash Peter's soul flew in the direction of sound and found a Dead Lion laying. Immediately with tons of cruelty clinched the opportunity and entered the dead Lion. Now Peter's soul entered a powerful source. The dead Lion got a huge power and stood up with such a sublime.The Hunter was shocked but without giving him elapse, The Lion jumped on the hunter and slitted his throat with a slap and roared, " I am back for you Saarah, My Dear"!


4 de Septiembre de 2021 a las 15:25 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Fin

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

Historias relacionadas