J
Joseph Mckee


Shadow prototype: The tale of vengeance volume 4: Humanity's last stand is about Alex Storm and his team reuniting in order to combat an alien invasion.


Acción Todo público.

#action
0
2.6mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todas las semanas
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chapter 1: The invasion of earth begins part 1

it has 6 months since Alex Storm and his team defeated the rouge agent and peace has been restored to the earth right now our hero and his wife are spending some quality time with their daughter and with each other while his teammates are having a great time on their vacation unaware that a fleet of alien ships is approaching earth with motivations that are unknown to humanity however in case they've got plans to conquer the planet our heroes will put a stop to whatever they've got planned even if it means that they die in the process since throughout history mankind has always faced overwhelming odds and survived the traumatic experience after the event has taken place even though it would scar them for life with it being fresh in their memories which could weigh heavily on their minds and affect their ability to understand the concepts of reality.

24 de Mayo de 2021 a las 20:48 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chapter 2: The invasion of earth begins part 2

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 8 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión