G
Gaytri Chawla


An angel who is cold hearted and is going to be a Goddess against her will in three months decides to lurk in a human world to escape from her duties and to see how humans tackle their problems and what kind of feelings goddess must have to become a better queen in heavens. And Kim Taehyung who is famous member of BTS group who is famous among girls for stealing their hearts with his boxy smile. But have recently became quite and conservative. He is The person who was once so joyful and happy now have became lonely and quite. What will happen when a cold hearted angel will meet lonely Idol in unimaginable situation? Will both of them be able to fill the emptiness in eachother's life or will continue to live the life they are living. "Knock Knock: You Have Love Delivery" is Fanfiction revolving around famous member Kim Taehyung of k-pop group BTS and a cold hearted and rude angel.


Fanfiction Bandas/Cantantes Todo público.

#romance #fantasy #comedy
0
2.6mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los sábados
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Prologue ❤️❤️

**In The Heaven**


Far away in the sky there is long and broad door made of pure gold, behind which there is kingdom of God, The kingdom to which we call as heaven. There are many angels who have became angels due to there good deeds while being an human.

There are some angels who were not previously humans but are angels too because they were born from happy tears of God.

One of which is "Angel Zee", she is born from happy tears of God mixed with anger, as due to a mistake of another angel God got angry before the tear fell on the floor. As a result of which she is angel who also has anger and rudeness in her behaviour. She is youngest among all, everyone loves and cherrish her alot yet she is very cold hearted angel and sometimes becomes blunt when sees someone doing annoying things. Her anger bring thunder in the heaven and angels are always in fear when these things happen. But because there was also warmth and emotions in God's happy tears previously, she also have a soft corner in her, for helping others and not tolarating wrong deeds.


But she acts like grumpy because she knows she can't show her emotions as there are many in heavens to take her down and are jealous due to her being God's favourite. She always end up in fights for saving others in her own way which makes her to face punishments frequently.

She has lot of people who dislikes her because of this behaviour but she also have other angels who love her alot and handle her grumpyness.


And on the other hand there is an oldest angel in the heavens who is a queen of heaven also known as a goddess of wind and water.

She knows she has too retire soon so she is assigned with a responsibility to choose from the angels one angel who will be handling the throne after her.

Even angels feel greedy sometimes and hence there is an one angel who wants to be queen desperately and can do anything for that throne.



**On Earth**


Things are not different here too people are filled with hatred and obsession towards the one who is successful in their careers and envy those who have fulfilled their dreams.


In this era where k-pop group members are one of the famous stars among youth around the world. Members of K-pop is worshipped more than film stars and other stars. One of such famous K-pop groups is BTS group (Bangtan Sonyeondan). It's a biggest boy band also known as Bangtan Boys. It is a seven-member South Korean boy band that began formation in 2010 and debuted in 2013 under Big Hit Entertainment. The septet-composed of RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook-co-writes and co-produces much of their own output. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres. Their lyrics, ofter focused on personal and social commentary, touch on the themes of mental health, troubles of school-age youth, loss, the journey towards loving oneself, and individualism Their work features references to literature and psychological concepts and includes an alternative universe storyline. The group has released several albums and performed on several world tours.


With their mesmerizing looks and wonderful songs, they are touching hearts of many people of different age groups.

Their fandom is also known as "Army" (Adorable Representative MC for Youth.)


What will happen when an cold hearted and rude angel will meet one of the member. Will their life change or it will remain unaffected?

16 de Mayo de 2021 a las 16:21 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
0
Continuará… Nuevo capítulo Todos los sábados.

Conoce al autor

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~