N
Nadja Marbacher


Soulmates in this universe share a mark, You can get it with a first kiss, but only one of you. The other has no clue, unless you tell them.  Meet Y/n, eighteen and choreographer for BTS. But the guys don't know this. They believe dance manager Tak Jae made up their choreographies. She was extremely lucky she got the job at such a young age. And because of it her father demanded she stay secret. Even after his passing, her boss decided to keep her secret. She doesn't mind. And she has never met them.  Seeing BTS perform her work so beautifully is praise enough. And loving their music is a big plus. And because of them she has truly learned to love herself even if she only learned what love is at the age of thirteen. She had to live with her sister after her father died. A sister who despises her. So when she learned she still had a living grandmother she ran away. She was welcomed warmly. For the first time someone was happy to see her.  And now the thing she always dreamed about is about to happen. BTS needs to hide due to certain circumstances and as she's got a lot of room, her boss asked her if she was willing to house the boys. And in the meantime she could teach the boys the new dances herself. Y/n is ecstatic beyond measure. Finally she will meet her idols. The seven men who have helped her so much without them knowing.  Y/n hopes she will meet her soulmate really soon. She wants to experience a different kind of love. Will she find her happy ending? Or will she face unforeseen obstacles to find her happiness? When I want to go through the door to get outside, I feel two hands on my waist, and they pull me back against a hard chest. I feel Yoongi's lips brush against my earlobe before he whispers, "Be careful with the game you're playing. I always get what I want. And, I want you......................... badly."


Erótico Sólo para mayores de 18.

#btsjimin #btsjungkook #btsyoongi #btshoseok #btsjin #btsnamjoon #btstaehyung #bts #jimin #jungkook #yoongi #suga #jiminxreader #jungkookxreader #yoongixreader #romance #inkspiredstory #btssmut #smut
40
21.1mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

*1*

The environment in the office is fat with apprehension. Seven youngsters perched on the lounges, anticipating their CEO and leader, Mr. Lee. Jungkook was banging his leg in anguish. Hoseok fidgeted and whirled his fingers. Yoongi looked comatose. Jin and Taehyung were glancing around. Namjoon and Jimin were just lingering, remaining still, exhaling. They’ve hardly been in this office. They negotiated with their supervisor if it was all work-related. Sure, they saw the CEO from time to time, but solely on significant occasions. The office was vast. At the top, you had an enchanting view of the metropolis. The lounges were black, manufactured of a smooth texture. A giant wooden desk and chair filled the other side. Various paintings graced the surfaces, sprucing the office with intensity. Potted plants provided the office a sweet natural atmosphere.


“Could you quit, please? It’s aggravating,” a blue-haired Taehyung asked the dark-brown-haired Jungkook who was banging his leg. He sighed and sounded annoyed at Jungkook. He was nervous, and with the nerves wracking his stomach, he got annoyed quickly.


Jungkook gave Taehyung a sheepish smile, quit his leg, and looked down at his hands folded in his lap. As the nerves were present for him too, he got up and started pacing the length of the office.


Right then the office door opened and the CEO Mr. Lee walked in. He was a short, thin man. First glance always has the impression Mr. Lee was frail. But he was anything but frail. He exuded confidence and commanded full attention. Dressed in a black suit, the blue tie loosened after a long day. He seated himself on the empty couch, and the scene looked domestic to an outsider’s eye. Mr. Lee looked tired. He had big-eyed bags under his eyes and looked like he could fall asleep at any moment. These last couple of months were very stressful with all the near accidents and mishaps.


Just this Morning Jin almost got crushed by a stage lamp that came down out of nowhere. Just the day before they were all checked and found in perfect condition, the screws were all sturdy and trussed.


‘How the hell could that lamp fall?’ Mr. Lee asked himself for the millionth time. While these thoughts ran through his mind, he looked at the light brown-haired boy, Jin. If Jungkook hadn’t shoved him out of the way in time, a real disaster would have happened. Mr. Lee switched his gaze to Jungkook, who just took his seat on the couch again.


“Thank you, Jungkook, for your quick thinking this morning. If you weren’t there…… I don’t know what…….” Mr. Lee chokes on his words, unable to finish. ‘These boys are like my sons. I can’t lose them.’


“N-No P-Problem,” Jungkook stuttered and gave the CEO his bunny smile, “anyone would have done it.”


The other six boys chuckle and Jin said: “I wouldn’t know about that, but I’m glad your reflexes are what they are. Otherwise I, world-wide handsome, wouldn’t be here right now. So again sincerely thank you.”


This statement lightened the mood a little, and Mr. Lee smiled at himself. He was proud of his seven boys. They were standing tall even when someone was trying to bring them down. “Ok. So back to business. Because of the events of the last months, it’s safe to say that someone from within the company is trying to sabotage you.” Mr. Lee loosened his tie completely and put it on the armrest of the couch. “Unfortunately, we don’t know who it is or if it’s just one person or more. Nor do we know why they are doing it.” He looked at the boys solemnly.


They fidgeted a little, the nerves still present.


“So because of this, I would like to ask you to inform your families about the ‘danger’ and get them to travel to someplace secret.” Mr. Lee took a deep breath preparing to say more but got cut off.


Namjoon asked: “What about us?”


Mr. Lee smiled a brief smile at the question. Just like he expected, Namjoon got straight to the point.


“I’ll get to that, but first I have to confess. I’ve been keeping a big secret from you, not to hurt you but to protect the identity of someone.” Mr. Lee looked apprehensive. He cleared his throat.


“Back when you all were still trainees and making your very first album. I hired a very young but highly talented choreographer who would be solely responsible for the dances of BTS.”


The boys looked surprised, throwing each other glances.


“The father was adamant we keep the identity secret because they were still a child. I know you all thought your dance instructor made the dances, but that is not the case.” Mr. Lee got up from the couch, walked to his desk, and made a quick phone call. He thought the boys looked thirsty. After hanging up, he took his place on the couch again.


“He got them on tape and learned them, so he could teach you. I would feed any changes back to the choreographer so they could approve. I’m sorry I had to lie to you. Someday you’ll hopefully understand why I did what I did” Mr. Lee looked apologetic at each of them hoping they would forgive him for this sin. He could see apparent confusion and hurt on their faces, and he doesn’t blame them.


“So wait. What changed? Why can we know about this now?” Hoseok asked, confused. Hoseok looked at Mr. Lee expectantly for an answer,


Mr. Lee swallowed the lump in his throat and answered, “Because everything has changed now due to all the near accidents and mishaps.” Mr. Lee shook his head and exhaled.


“I will not tell you where they are, but their house is big enough for seven extra people. Because of the threat, you’re going to live there for the foreseeable future.”


All the boys looked shocked at this news. Some even shook their heads.


“We are going away too?” Jimin asked Mr. Lee. His face was blank, showing no emotion. Everything that happened made him feel like he was dead inside. Like all emotions left his body. He doesn’t even remember the last time he felt something.


Mr. Lee regarded Jimin quietly, noting how there was no life inside the boy. He was a shell, and this made Mr. Lee downhearted. He wished things were different.


“Yes, that is the plan. Maybe not right away. And we need to come up with a plan to get you out of the country unnoticed.” Mr. Lee crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap.


The door opened and Mr. Lee’s assistant, Ae-Ri, came into the office with a cart. She had filled the cart with bottles of water and soda. She even got some snacks. Everyone at the company knew how much the boys loved snacks. Jungkook jumped up as soon as he saw the cart. He gave everyone something to drink and snack before he took his seat on the couch again.


“I, and the company, have decided that we will delay your next album. I don’t know for how long, but this gives you time to go away and learn the new dances from the choreographer.” Mr. Lee held up his hand. He could see the many protests on their faces.


“There is no use complaining. I’ve decided. It is safer for you if you all aren’t here.”


Mr. Lee looked sternly at them. No one dared to object after the look he gave them. “To continue. For now, I suggest you guys go home and inform your families. Then you can do whatever you want to do.”


Namjoon was about to ask a question, but Mr. Lee held his hand up again. He watched the question die on Namjoon’s face.


“I also would suggest packing right away so you can leave. This can change quickly, ” Mr. Lee told them while he got up and opened the door for the boys.


One by one they got up and filed out of the office. When they were out of the office, they turned to him and bowed, and bid their farewell.


“Namjoon, I’ll text you once I’ve got more information,” Mr. Lee told the waiting boys. He bowed too and said goodbye. He closed the door and went to his liquor cabinet and poured himself a decent amount of whiskey. He sat behind his desk and took a healthy sip. He kept the liquid in his mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing. He sighed when he felt the burn in his throat. Once it faded, he made a few phone calls to get his team together so they could come up with a plan.






11 de Febrero de 2021 a las 22:24 3 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
6
Leer el siguiente capítulo *2*

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 66 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión