renfestlovrr Sabal Cloonan

Sometimes the way people act can be misleading and cause a misunderstanding of that person’s real personality. Elora Felch saw right through Draco Malfoy’s hard shell the moment they first met. Elora is a transfer student from Ilvermorny from North America. Although she befriended Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley, she is drawn to Draco. Her newly found friends try to warn her to stay away from him because of his ill intentions. Elora decides to try to play the field and gain Draco’s trust and affection. Draco tries his hardest to ignore his growing feelings for her. But the events of his past and present catch up to him, putting those he cares about in danger.


Fanfiction Celebridades No para niños menores de 13. © All Rights Reserved

#dracomalfoy #potterhead #hogwarts #wizards #witches #romance #drama #tomfelton #fanfiction
19
1.9mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 10 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Chapter 1

There was just something about a foggy chilled morning that made Elora Felch feel calm and relaxed. Her and her father were moving to London after Mr. Felch received a job transfer from his work at a large business firm in America. At first Elora wasn’t very excited about moving and transferring schools. She had friends where she lived and she had learned so much at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But after finding out that the school she would be going to was Hogwarts, her interest in moving was spiked to an excited level.


“We are almost there,” her father said as they came closer to their new house in London. “I know this move was sudden and I hope you’ll be as happy here as you were back home in America.”


“I’m sure everything will be alright, Dad,” she said with a smile. “I’ve heard so many interesting things about Hogwarts and I’m excited to meet everyone there. Did you know Harry Potter goes there?”


“The boy who faced… you know who? No, I don’t believe I recall that knowledge. I’m sure you’ve done your research on Hogwarts,” her dad said with a chuckle. “I can imagine your excitement.”


“Not only that, Dad, but Hogwarts has some of the best teachers,” Elora said, flipping through a pamphlet of the school.


“Do you have a favorite teacher you can’t wait to meet and learn new things from?” her father asked, parking the car.


Elora flipped through to the teacher section of the pamphlet and shook her head. “Not really. They all seem amazing.”


Her father smiled and patted her shoulder. “Well, I’m sure you will learn a lot at Hogwarts. You should probably go ahead of me and grab what you need for school tomorrow.”


“I thought you would come with me to shop,” Elora asked, disappointment in her voice.


“I would love to, dear,” he said. “But my work calls me to come in early and you know I can’t be late.”


Elora sighed but nodded her understanding. “I guess I’ll see you whenever.”


They both stepped out of the car and her dad gently grabbed her hand before she could enter their new house. His eyes were soft and full of love.


“Know that I am proud of you and I know your mother would be too,” he said, a catch in his throat at the thought of his wife. “I truly wish I could be there when you shop for supplies.”


“Dad, it’s okay,” Elora said with a small giggle. “I understand how important this new job is for you. And I’m sure mom would be proud of you too.”


Her father smiled and kissed her forehead. “I have to go. I hope you find your new room to your liking. Feel free to change it up if you’d like. And be sure you get to the train station at a decent time otherwise you’ll miss the Hogwarts Express.”


Elora nodded and kissed her father goodbye. She stood at the doorstep and watched as he drove off. She glanced at the front door and huffed.


“No sense in being here if no one else is,” she said to herself and stepped off the front porch. “Better head off to get my supplies while I still have time.”


With one more glance at the house she didn’t bother to enter, she trotted off to find a way to get to Diagon Alley. She needed a small list of things that her school didn’t require. A wand being one of them. Elora’s adventure in finding a way to get to Diagon Alley wasn’t hard as her father had left her with instructions.


She was in awe of the business of the places as witches and wizards of all ages walked about, trying to find supplies or just out with friends. Elora could feel her excitement wanting to boil over as she made her way to the wand shop. Unfortunately, she wasn’t paying much attention to where she was going and ran into someone, nearly knocking them over.


“Watch where you’re going you daft little…” someone said, but stopped mid-sentence when their eyes met.


“I am so sorry,” Elora said, a blush covering her fair skin. “You’re… Draco Malfoy…”


“I am,” he said with arrogance. “And you are?”


Elora gulped and extended her hand. “I’m Elora Felch. I’m new around here.”


Draco’s eyes grew wide with curiosity. “An American? New here?”


He laughed, causing a few eyes to look his way. “That’s a first, honestly. How did you manage to sneak your way into Hogwarts? Oh, I bet you bribed yourself here.”


“My father was transferred to London because of his job,” Elora said, a bit annoyed.


Draco looked here up and down, making the blush come back to her cheeks. “Are you pure blood?”


She hesitated, not knowing how to answer that. More so, not willing to answer that. Just when she opened her mouth to speak, a loud female voice called.


“Unless you want to be belittled by Malfoy, I wouldn’t answer that,” a girl said, her arms crossed and tapping her foot. “Annoying the new student, Malfoy?”


Draco smirked. “Just welcoming her. I suggest you mind your own business filthy mudblood.”


The girl raised her fist at him, making him step back in defense. “You’re lucky I want to make a good impression on the new student, Malfoy. Otherwise, you’d become acquainted with my fist.”


Elora looked from the girl to Draco, a bit uncomfortable with how things were going. Without a word, Malfoy walked off with a huff. He looked back at Elora and smirked. She stared in confusion.


“Don’t bother with him,” the girl said, extending her hand. “I’m Hermione Granger. “It’s interesting to see someone from America around here.”


Elora shook her hand and introduced herself. “I have read so much about Hogwarts and the teachers. I am so excited to be here. And as for Draco, I think I can handle him.”


Hermione grinned. “Brave of you. He’s annoying and down right mean. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to be friends with him. If you’d like, I can show you around and help you with your shopping.”


Elora nodded. “I would like that very much,”


“If you don’t mind me asking,” Hermione said. “How did you know it was Draco Malfoy? I couldn’t help but watch everything unfold earlier.”


“Him and his father appear in the newspaper sometimes back in America,” Elora explained. “My father kind of looks up to Lucius Malfoy for some reason.”


“Is your father a wizard?” Hermione asked.


Elora stared at the ground. “No… He’s human. My mom was human as well”


Hermione stopped and looked at her with a smile. “If you don’t want Draco making fun of you, I would keep that to yourself. Trust me…”


“Noted,” Elora smiled.


“Let’s finish up here before we have to go to Hogwarts. I can’t wait to introduce you to my friends,” Hermione said with excitement. “I think they will like you.”

15 de Noviembre de 2020 a las 00:00 2 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
9
Leer el siguiente capítulo Chapter 2

Comenta algo

Publica!
Bonnie Bennett Bonnie Bennett
I loved it!
August 14, 2022, 16:18
Matthew Brown Matthew Brown
Good share!
May 17, 2022, 21:52
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 1 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión