renfestlovrr Sabal Cloonan

She is a human. He's a vampire. He met her. She met him. Although he tried pulling the bad boy act, acting as if he had no care in the world, Johnathan Catcher had secret feelings for Natalie Havens. But he was immortal, and she was not. He could easily make her love him, but he wanted her to have a free choice. Will she fall? Or will she walk?


Fantasía Épico Todo público. © All Rights Reserved

#romance #vampire #thriller #310
Cuento corto
3
3.5mil VISITAS
Completado
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

||Chapter 1||

Natalie’s POV My day started off well, if I do say so myself. Woke up as usual and began my daily routine before coming to school. And as soon as I arrive at school, what happens? I get into trouble. Staying out of trouble was always hard for me, it would seem, everywhere I went. No matter if it was a school transfer or minding my own business at the park or mall. Either I was addicted to trouble or trouble was addicted to me.

Perhaps I should have rethought my actions before I acted on them…

Step one: Don’t do something you’ll regret. Step two: Make sure what you want to do, you won’t regret it. Step three: Do things right the first time so you don’t have to start over again. And step four: If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say nothing at all.

My name is Natalie Havens. I’m a high school student shooting for her goal. What’s my goal you ask? Graduating like everyone else and making something of myself. Perhaps I should start by changing myself, I guess. Staying out of trouble. Because if I keep getting into trouble, I’ll end up in detention and being held back a grade… continuously.

So here I sit, tapping my pencil in aggravation on the desk, as I watched the big hand on the clock as it slowly clicked. I could feel my eyes getting heavy as boredom was slowly taking over. I was tired of sitting in this class room. I wanted to go out and hang with my friends. Go to the swimming hole and splash around like a puppy in water......


Full Book Available: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5MLZSLX

28 de Septiembre de 2020 a las 18:09 1 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
1
Fin

Conoce al autor

Sabal Cloonan - First time mother - Wife - Writer - Artist - Musician If you enjoy the stories and you would love to know what happens next of your favorites, visit the link https://vocal.media/authors/sabal-gallo

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~