791.9mil
1271.2mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Cada 30 días
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

What's new in Inkspired

Hi there. I'm Galo, CEO of Inkspired. And today I want to release the first blog post of this new blog that will tell you every now and then what's new and what's going on in Inkspired's products.


In Inkspired we are focused on taking the best out of your creative writing, and making online reading easier and more accesible to everyone.  That's why we have 3 products with us today: yes, that's right, 3. And those are:


- Inkspired web platform
- Inkspired mobile
- Inkspired Writer (soon to be released).


The web platform is our community of emerging writers and readers. Is where you are now, and is where the main action happens. It will work as the main resource for writers who wants to come and publish online faster in this community, and readers can come to read those stories: be it on a web browser, or their mobile browser.


Inkspired Mobile is focused on the Readers. These are the iOS app and Android app, where creating stories is not the main function, but reading stories that are in progress, and search for others you make like. For the mobile apps, we decided to focus on the reading only because we believe it's where most of the people browse to discover new stories read when they are on the go. So expect changes in the near future that will maximize this vision.


Last but not least, will be our Inkspired Writer. It will be a Desktop app focused ONLY on the writing of fiction, and how to publish it in multiple online platform. We just launched a landing page officially yesterday with some details about it, that can give you a glimpse of what it will be, and spark your imagination until we finally release it on early 2017. Check it out, and stay tuned! Take advantage of that promotion reservation available now for limited time only!, because we promise that, if you are creative professional author, you will love to try our upcoming new smart tool ;)


Cheers,


Galo

14 de Diciembre de 2016 a las 16:34 3 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
63
Leer el siguiente capítulo Inkspired's year 2016

Comenta algo

Publica!
Eva Kaloudas Eva Kaloudas
This article isn't dated but it mentions 2017 as being in the future ! Can this article be updated to tell us about the current news, and maybe more details about the 'Inkspired Writer', how it has been useful ?
March 28, 2020, 12:35

  • Galo A. Vargas Galo A. Vargas
    Hi, yes... actually you were reading the first post of the blog! you can read the latest posts at getinkspired.com/blog February 05, 2021, 13:19
Francisco Rivera Francisco Rivera
Esta oportunidad de lectura como de escritura, espero permita ampliar horizontes entre escritores de diversas latitudes, pero centrado en México, si bien, no riñe, no excluye generaciones, como tampoco sexos o cualquier otra condición. Gracias. Y esperamos los cambios...!
May 03, 2019, 20:39
~

¿Estás disfrutando la lectura?

¡Hey! Todavía hay 35 otros capítulos en esta historia.
Para seguir leyendo, por favor regístrate o inicia sesión. ¡Gratis!

Ingresa con Facebook Ingresa con Twitter

o usa la forma tradicional de iniciar sesión