haley_gober Haley Gober

Sophia Lane is the queen of oversized sweaters and perfectly brewed cups of coffee. She's beautiful and delicate and so painfully misunderstood, but her innocent stare holds a savory secret. She's unforgivably in love with her European Literature Professor. *** Thomas Crane, a gorgeous thirty-one year old Literature professor, has been wreaking havoc on Duke University since he accepted the position last year. The female student body is beside itself with unrequited fantasies and flirtatious looks, but their efforts are in vain. Thomas spends his lonely nights glued to his computer screen, falling more and more in love each sundown with LiteraryLane21, the mysterious woman who started messaging him last fall. *** Some mature content, this is your warning :)


Romance Romance adulto joven No para niños menores de 13.

#cute #english #fiction #college #catfish #romance #18+ #student #sexy #teacher #love
1
4.3mil VISITAS
En progreso - Nuevo capítulo Todos los jueves
tiempo de lectura
AA Compartir

Notes and A/N

https://youtu.be/rgQl8iKNo6g


Book Trailer Above ^^^

***I believe in freedom of imagination so if you don't wish to use my casting suggestion that's perfectly fine, though I'd love to know who you picture instead.

This story will contain mature content so if you have a problem with that then perhaps this story isn't for you. I will update probably once a day if I can, so add my story to your list to get updates, thank you!**

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." -Shakespeare


Cast List:

Sophia Lane

Thomas Crane

Clara Gomez

Michael Taylor

Fiona Reese

Isaac Hansen

***

Find me on Insta: MissHaleyAdene

26 de Junio de 2020 a las 00:01 0 Reporte Insertar Seguir historia
2
Continuará… Nuevo capítulo Todos los jueves.

Conoce al autor

Haley Gober Listen well, as I have a story to tell ;)

Comenta algo

Publica!
No hay comentarios aún. ¡Conviértete en el primero en decir algo!
~