dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

The chipmunks' adopted human father and songwriter Dave Seville been spilled by Alvin's project green growth spray bottle turned Dave into a hero Englarge Man to save his neighborhood girlfriend Dionne Allen before it's too late.


Comics Cartoon All public.

#alvinn-and-the-chipmunks
1
17.7k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Hero Giant Dad

Beginning pilot scene outside of the front red door at 702 Liberty Lane of Seville house... "Bye, Dave." His adopted red-clad ten years old CGI animated remake troublemaker son chipmunk Alvin Seville left with Simon and Theodore. "Bye, Alvin. Sighs. I better get to work on my song festival now." The chipmunks' adopted human father and songwriter waved say bye to his adopted sons recently.

Whatever funny happens editing in the music sturdy room... "Sighs. I might think of Marching or something on my song festival. Huh? That's my neighbor is in big trouble. I have to find a way to rescue that." He stopped to edit, but the chipmunks' adopted human father and songwriter went to the basement and find something to save his neighborhood before it's too late. Since in the basement at 702 Liberty Lane of Seville house... "I can't find something in the cabinet or shelves. Whoa!?" He been spilled by Alvin's green growth spray bottle from second shelves recently. "I feel so funny. What's happening to me?! I have to get out of here before I get bigger and biggest now." The chipmunks' adopted human father and songwriter went to the upstairs and get out of his house. Outside of the front yard... "I become a fifty foot giant? Huh? My neighbor is about falling from the rust pipeline of her black rooftop?! I have to save that." He noticed at her then banged headed there.

July 13, 2020, 10:56 a.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Become A New Superhero Enlarge Man

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 7 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!