gingerwoods_ Ginger Woods

COMPLETE. One romantic shot. Love arrives in strange and unexpected ways. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it, or when we are tired of looking for it. This is the story of Carly, the girl with unexpected love. Come in and have fun with this micro story. **** No adaptations allowed Please be respectful and do not use someone else's work.


Short Story All public. © Todos los derechos reservados

#microstory #short #romance #inthesubway
Short tale
2
5.9k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

A Romance In The Subway

Carly walked the streets infested with people in New York. It was twenty minutes late, and knowing his boss, he knew that this was not going to make the day easy.

I worked as a receptionist in a small room in Manhattan. He loved answering the phone and scheduling appointments. For her, it was her dream job.

He walked quickly and then down the stairs that would lead to the subway. While waiting for him, he prayed internally that Isabella's bitter self did not reprimand him for his lack of punctuality.

Suddenly, something caught his attention. He was a stocky man, in his thirties, with a fair complexion, jet-black hair, and beautiful blue eyes that looked like heaven. She was spellbound for several minutes looking at the man, who secretly also looked at her with mischief.

Carly's heart fluttered frantically as the man approached her. He was a person with no experience in love, so he did not know how to react to such a situation.

When he was next to her, he smiled flirtatiously while she blushed slightly.

"Good morning, miss" the man greeted as he kissed her knuckles.

"A real gentleman" Carly thought.

"Good morning sir...

"Thomas" he interrupted. "My name is Thomas, beautiful lady. And yours?."

Carly river.

"My name is Carly, Mr. Thomas."

"Please, beautiful lady, only Thomas," he replied, pouting. "It makes me feel very old with the word you."

Thomas looked surreptitiously up and down at Carly. She was a lady of small stature, but with good curves. And beautiful sapphire eyes that hypnotized anyone who looked at her for a long time ... like him.

"And tell me Miss Carly, where are you going?" he asked interested.

"I'm going to take the subway to go to Manhattan, I work there."

Thomas's eyes acquired a special brightness, since both had coincided in something.

"How lucky mine, because I also go to Manhattan."

Carly felt her legs waver. She was aware that they both had good chemistry, and that was driving her crazy. After several minutes talking about anything, the subway arrived, and I get Carly's nerves rose even higher, to be accompanied by this unknown, but bewitching man.

Both entered the subway that would take them to the same destination.

● ● ●

After several interminable minutes between them, they reached their destination: Manhattan.

But before they said goodbye, Thomas grabbed a little carly and took her to a place where there were not so many people to tell her:

"Miss, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to give me your phone number" he begged.

Carly's smile widened as she could not. She looked in her wallet for a piece of paper and a pen and dedicated herself to writing her number there to the man who had bewitched her with her gaze.

"Here he is" he said as he handed the sheet with his phone number.

Thomas smiled as he took the paper and gave her a light kiss on the cheek and then said:

"It has been a pleasure to meet you Miss Carly. I have to go, but I assure you that I will write to you this very night," he promised.

Carly ducked her head and then winked at him and kissed him goodbye on the cheek. As he had done minutes ago.

After several steps away, Thomas opened the paper and looked at what it said:

"Carly James
+13724616776
Xoxo"

He smiled as he put the paper in his bag and kept walking towards his destination. Today was going to be an excellent day for him.

As she watched him walk away, Carly sighed loudly until she realized that she was half an hour late and ran as if her life depended on it.

But, despite being late for work, he fulfilled one of his many dreams: Having a romance in the Subway.

----------------------------
Hello!
I hope and you liked my little micro story. See you next time.
;)

Sept. 16, 2018, 9:51 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
1
The End

Meet the author

Ginger Woods "La vida no consiste en ser un ganador o un perdedor, se trata de ser uno mismo y de dar siempre lo mejor" // Wattpad: GingerWoods_

Comment something

Post!
Roberto R. Roberto R.
Very good!
July 26, 2020, 05:27
~