nanda-lima1530703061 Nanda Lima

When your feelings come in the way. How to say the one thing you want to, the thing you can't?


Drama All public.

#microdrama
Short tale
5
7.1k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

About Us

 _ Young-Soo!

   The certain knocking on the door informed Young-Soo that the midnight visit had an urgent need to speak to him. The young adult got up from the sofa of his apartment in Seoul, opened the door and looked at the female figure before him holding a floral umbrella.

_ Delilah. _ only her name left his lips. He gave her space to enter the small apartment _ May I offer you something?

   Delilah grabbed the umbrella she was carrying with her, and wiggled, denying the offer. He watched her curiously admire his home, taking advantage of doing the same action to her.

_ I'm not sure what I'm doing here. _ speaking at last.

_ OK? _ uncertain.

_ Do you have water or anything to drink?

_ I have juice, do you want it?

_ Ah, wonderful. Actually, I know what I came here to do.

_ How nice. At least one of us knows. _ she rolled her eyes _ I'm all ears.

_ Well, I was thinking ... I mean, I was talking ... Your girlfriend told me about things ... I do not know. You know?

_ Not really.

_ I cannot explain ... I don’t know. _ annoyed.

_ Are you feeling like me that we aren’t making any progress on this conversation?

_ You also do not help.

_ If you tell me what I can help you with, maybe I'll help.

_ I love you. _ and his world fell apart.

July 7, 2018, 12:51 p.m. 3 Report Embed Follow story
2
The End

Meet the author

Nanda Lima Psicóloga, analista do comportamento. Trabalha como Secretária Executiva em um Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa, e é free lancer de tradução nas línguas inglesa e espanhola. Música, arte, literatura e cinema são as quatro maiores paixões. Atualmente é estudante de Relações Internacionais.

Comment something

Post!
SG Sam Green
very compelling
May 12, 2019, 23:36
~