pixle-2114-catileena-appple Caitlin Bocko

The story Alice and her sister Snow who find themselves on a thrilling adventure through the dark secrets of their past.


Fantasy Dark Fantasy All public.

#fun #fantasy #children
0
4.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Prologue

I jumped out of bed and rushed down the stairs to go to the kitchen. All the maids were on their toes baking and working on my sister's birthday cake. As I went past them a delicious smell snuck up my nose and made my stomach grumble. "Alice!" yelled my sister Snow White. I turned around and saw my sister with an angry face. "What?" I yelled back. She came over and grabbed me by the wrist. "Get away from the cake!" she screamed in my ear. I shook her hand off my wrist and said: "Don't touch me." She stomped down the hall into her room and slammed the door behind her. Our mother heard the slam of my sister's door. She came rushing into the kitchen. "Not again, Alice!" my mother said, shaking her head with dismay. "At least we didn't ruin the curtains this time." I said. "You have to stop fighting with your sister!" my mother said. "Sorry." I say. "What are we going to do with you?" she says with a mischievous smile. "Not throw me in the cellar?" I say. "Good idea!" she says, still with a smile.

None 2 Report Embed Follow story
3
Read next chapter Bad talk

Comment something

Post!
Caitlin Bocko Caitlin Bocko
Thanks Amber trix
June 05, 2023, 22:48
Amber Trix Amber Trix
The last part in the first chapter is hilarious! I love it!💕
June 04, 2023, 14:49
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 6 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!